Where my cat people? #2

@Masja Six cats is quite the handful!
@2JTravNZ She’s such a beautiful cat. I love the delicate muzzle features with her puffy fur.
@erntedank I love Simon’s Cat. :heart: Cats can have the craziest ideas of what they should do. :laughing:

5 Likes

We are still trying to find a name I had like Lily, Rizzle, pria, petal … No idea yet :joy: but we have
Basil Stewy and Alou my dad said call her sag for a joke because we realised sag-alou is a curry and basil, Stewy their all food names :joy: I hadn’t noticed,
Oooh Tilly maybe ?

I’ll post some more pictures today, I have got a few errands to run them im catching up here IV missed everyone :hugs:

I love your picture, that was 15 years ago that’s so cool you have it the kitten is so tiny !! And O’Mally is so fluffy :blush: ah I just realised that kitten is Alice so cute !

6 Likes

It’s Saturday and it’s too early

16 Likes

Dozzie waiting for the vet to arrive. He is so relaxed!!

16 Likes

I like that, it rhymes with "Twizzle!

4 Likes

Schimanski at his best: Catnip and a candle to play with :grin:

14 Likes

Love your cat’s names erntedank.

15 Likes

Luna at night

17 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if a third piano bench is needed. :laughing:

@kareness I’m amazed at the calmess. I simply put Zelda in the carrier and you’d think I was torturing her. She cries all through the car ride and the vet visit.

15 Likes

I love yours too, they somehow remind me of vacation :hugs:
The story behind the name is here

2 Likes

I need candles, thumbs and good thoughts :thinking:
My cat is missing.
He’s old and normally not long outside (10 minutes ore so).
This time he went outside at 22.30 in the evening yesterday and didn’t return.
I’m afraid the felt trough the ice (we live near the water). Hope he is stuck somewhere in a barn and set free soon. Already contacted neighbours.

It is such a lovely cat :sob:

17 Likes

Good thoughts and vibes for you both Claudia :crossed_fingers: :pray: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

I hope he’ll return safely soon. :pray:

3 Likes

Oh dear, I pray he comes home soon and in good condition :pray:

3 Likes

:blush: thanks. That’s really cool. Alobar is named for a character in my favorite Tom Robbin’s novel,Jitterbug Perfume. I inherited Indigo from my daughter name and all. They both give me joy. Alobar woke me this morning purring in my face. Nice alarm clock.

3 Likes

I too wish for his safe return home. Visualize it!

2 Likes

I feel for you :pray: as I know exactly how that feels like.
With six cats this happens often, they are all different but most of them stay at home too and when they leave they stay close so when I call out they come running back.
But now and than they wonder off and stay away for way to long.
And then I’ll worry but there is nothing I can do about it but wait.
It helps if you put the litter outside so your cat can pick up the smell more easy and find it’s way back home
I’ll burn a candle :candle: for it’s safe return

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :pray:

1 Like

:rofl: I know it’s not funny but yet it is :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
They mean no harm but there claws are so sharp … I know all about it

1 Like

Grandcats
Boo 13
Rasputin 4 we call him Raz (Black)

15 Likes