Where my cat people? #2

My master

My other master

12 Likes

Slang term for an American, a contraction of Yankee, widely used in WW2 in the UK at least and it’s stuck around. Probably comes from the song ‘Yankee Doodle Dandy’.
Thank you, I’m home now :grinning:

2 Likes

My buddy, kneading my stomach.

17 Likes

Awwww. You’re buddy is :yum: sweet

2 Likes

Striking look. Those eyes!

16 Likes

It’s sunday and spring is around the corner
b9ec6c66-ddbe-4b9a-94e3-d15f6b8d4c66

16 Likes

She and Buts do look so much alike. I think sometime soon she will be keeping him company in their great next adventure. How are you holding up today?

1 Like

Starting to feel better but still thinking he is around when I hear a sound in our house. Mornings are the difficultest. My normal routine is gone without him around :sweat:
How old is yours?

3 Likes

Im glad you are starting to feel a little better in the ways you are able at this time. I can imagine mornings must be so hard without him.

She is 21 this year. I can only hope to look as good as her when I am her age in human years.

15 Likes

Wow! 21 years! That’s an impressive age! My first cat was 18 when she died and Buts was 16 ore 17 (they guessed his age because he was a straycat). I hope yours will stick around you for many years, she looks still young on the pictures!

3 Likes

Thst is still quite old! Thank you. She is soft like a bunny, but she is frail and fragile too. I know a hole will be left in my heart when shes gone, even with the challenges caring for an old cat brings. It is the inevitable pain after so many years of love they bring to us.

4 Likes

Heres some sleepy Noodle

14 Likes

She is such a cutie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs:

2 Likes

Hi to both of you and a warm welcome :hugs:

1 Like

My old man Lancelot. This was on his 19th birthday and he died later that year. In his power years he was a huge main coon. Sweet and gentle giant. In his last years he was all skin and bones and we got him shaved every couple of months. :kissing_heart:

15 Likes

15 Likes

I love :heart_eyes_cat: these guys.
Who are they?
Who has the heart nose?

3 Likes

Mavy B
In the sun and under the bed.

14 Likes

Work at home day…for some of us!

16 Likes

That pic just makes me go AWWWW. 21,WOW!

cat thoughts “I’m gonna get that big thing wiggling,whatever it is”

13 Likes