Where my cat people? #2

Im just now seeing this. I’m so sorry this happened. My heart goes out to you. I can only imagine how heartbreakingly sad you must feel. I hope you are able to find comfort in this difficult time.

2 Likes

Bath time. Taz

14 Likes

Thank you for the nice words @Chiron . Yes, it’s so sad. I mis him so much. Where I was in our house, Buts was as well. It’s so empty now. Especially the mornings are hard.
Normally I heard him meow when I enter the livingroom because he’s happy to see me.
And then we start our morning together on the couch with coffee and cuddles.
I miss it. Also the way he died makes me so sad.
But I’m glad he was in my life and I had the opportunity to give him a better life then he had.
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

My sister’s cat Carrot

14 Likes

I also feel so sad about this; and, in truth, I was brought to tears by it. I personally would be devastated if my elderly kitten died alone in the cold, and can only imagine you would feel similar sadness. I only hope that maybe the cold brought on that intense fatigue known for freezing to death amd that he simply drifted off into an eternal slumber.

It is cliché to say that time will help, but it really does. Until then, give yourself time to grieve the loss of your friend. It is the bitter truth of living a with an animal that we will ultimately outlive them, and as the accute pain slowly fades, you will eventually be able to look back on all those times with him with fondness. For while you gave him a better life, he gave companionship and love in return and as long as you remember him, he will always be with you.

4 Likes

Carrot. I love it!!!
Cause of his/her tail.
Great makings.
:heart_eyes_cat::kissing_cat:

3 Likes

Orange eyes too. Sister,Meg,named his brother Rabbit.

2 Likes

Enjoying the clean sheets before the blanket.

15 Likes

Thank you so much :pray: You always seems to write the words I need.
I feel a bit better, but small things that I encounter in the house are making me cry. For instance: this morning I found the box with the cat treats in the drawer. And when I got my coffee a half an hour ago a plant moves because of the wind outside and for a second I thought it was Buts.
As you said: it takes time, I know it.
It’s my grieve and my mourning and I let it come the way I think is best for me.
Tomorrow we can collect his ashes, so he will be home again.

8 Likes

And seeing such a lovely cyper cat that looks a bit like mine :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

17 Likes

Aaaah, that white one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Is her/his hearing fine? I know from my time as volunteer in a animal shelter that a lot of white cats are born deaf.

2 Likes

Ah i havent noticed anything, i think she is ok woth her hearing and seeing.
Stewy i think is blind in one eye - his the bkack and white cat and its his eye on the white side of his fur and when he was 8 weeks i thought he was deaf but lucky he has his hearing.

Rita is the new addition to the gang, she seems okay i havent noticed anything and the vets didnt. Its good to know this advice thank you :purple_heart:

How nice of you to have worked in a shelter, i am waiting for my mental health to be back a bit mire balanced and i am going to volunteer to take the dogs out at one close to me … or what ever they need help with.

Sending you lots of healing love :hugs:

Edit: My cats go outdoors, and Rita does hear the back door open when im opening it, i just had this thought to make sure. (Rita doesnt go out yet she is too young)

2 Likes

Ach toch wat triest. Wat een verdriet. Dikke kusss van deze kant :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Lief dank je wel :pray:

Sid posing with the cat food he just got from me. It’s regular food Luna can’t have no more BC of her kidney failure. Sid lives with my friend Karin.

17 Likes

This is a set of cat steps, 1 of 2 so my Bombay’s can get on to the top of our shed or shop for the yanks :roll_eyes::wink:, more pictures when they’re installed in the spring after painting the shed :sunglasses::innocent:

10 Likes

Sid looks very appreciative, thankful, and proud of his new food you gave him! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: look at his sweet little tongue sticking out xxx

@Lezourez i had homemade cat steps so my kitties could get in the open attic of a garage.
What’s a yank? Get well soon.

3 Likes

Love that Al Ral is workin out too. Looks like a good piece of gear. I have an ancient Gazelle. Got myself up to an hour a day. Yay us.

2 Likes

My master

My other master

12 Likes