What?! Was he sick? Are you okay?

Thank you for giving him a loving safe home. I’m sorry Twizz. 🩷🩷🩷

4 Likes

How sad! You gave him the best life. Sending you love :heart: :people_hugging:
R.I.P. Basil :pray:

3 Likes

Oh no :disappointed_relieved:
Oh Twizz I’m so sorry to read this.
That’s horrible. Update us when you can. Maybe you have already. I haven’t been on much. But I’m here for you my friend. Please reach out if you like.
Big hugs. And love and peace to you.
:pray:t2: :broken_heart:

3 Likes

So sorry Twizz :heart::heart:

4 Likes

Sending you loads of hugs. So very sorry for your loss. RIP sweet Basil :pray: :heart:

4 Likes

Im so sorry. Love and hugs

3 Likes

Im soooo sorry @Twizzlers

4 Likes

I am sorry about your loss.

4 Likes

Sending you hugs @Twizzlers :people_hugging: I’m so sorry to hear this :heart:

4 Likes

Twiz, I’m so sorry about Basil. It’s heartbreaking. :people_hugging: I hope you’re ok. Let us know :heart:

3 Likes

It’s been a very sad :crying_cat_face:
Basil was hit by a car, luckily I came out the house and seen people getting ready to take him to a vets.
They took me and basil and I spent most of the day stroking his lifeless body not allowed to see his head.
I am so shocked and heartbroken.
I can’t sleep he should be here I don’t understand right now. I will come on tomorrow and talk more.
I buried Basil today with all our family pets that passed from old age in the family garden. I buried him with his favourite toy, a fresh rose from the garden and his favourite blanket. It’s been very emotional and I still can’t wrap my head around it.
I dont know how I’m going to feel waking at 4am without him there for breakfast :sob:

@Dazercat

15 Likes

Heartbreaking I am so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

2 Likes

Very sorry love. It’s been a very emotional day. The suddeness of it all is devastating.

Big hugs and loads of love. :people_hugging::people_hugging::heart:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh, where was that picture taken?

3 Likes

North Scottsdale
Legend Trail area.

3 Likes

Ohhhh my Twizzle. I am sooooo sorry. Glad you had that important and needed time with him afterwards and all the time before the awfulness of your Wednesday.
. What a caring thoughtful way you put him to bed/ rest.
I have a graveyard too. It’s so hard. I’m so sorry. You will miss him so much but you will be okay. He is in your heart and will help you with strength and healing, as distraught and missing him so much that you are/will be.
It was a tragic accident. Your baby was tragically taken away.
He lives on in you surrounded by your heart’s love.
I will light a candle for your baby Basil. Big hugs friend. I’m sooo sorry.
:purple_heart::smiling_face_with_tear::people_hugging::cat::smiling_face_with_tear::purple_heart:

3 Likes

That’s my area of the country. :blush:

2 Likes

I’m so sorry @Twizzlers about Basil! So, so sad! :sleepy:

3 Likes

Oh no! This is tragic :pleading_face: I’m so sorry for your loss :people_hugging: Unexpected times are tough. Sending you strength :pray:

3 Likes