Where my cat people? #3

That’s so me! :rofl: Glad you’ve got it under control :laughing:

3 Likes

Omg :scream: Emilie
I hope you are ok. I’m so sorry to read this. I hope you and Water are now good. Poor guy. Poor you. And your husband. What a horrible story. I’m so glad you got him back it. TO STAY! What a freaking nightmare.
I hope you 2 or 3 are resting easy.
:heart: :pray:t2:

4 Likes

Settling in for a snooze :zzz:

It was a great day for naps around here.

16 Likes

Glad you vented it here, that is a scary event but with a happy ending for all (exept the scratches ofcourse :sweat_smile:). Hope it’s possible to make your patio even more cat proof then it was.
Cuddles for Water :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I am mamma to a precious but very shy kitty. I shall see if I can capture a photo of him. That will be fun.

6 Likes

The reason my couch is shredded in every spot not covered in plastic :pouting_cat:

15 Likes

I’ve given up now covering stuff. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

My one-eyed wonder cat Beans

20 Likes

My Blue :blue_heart: I love this little bug killer. :blue_heart:

17 Likes

Got them a window hammock :blue_heart:

18 Likes

My old boy scared me to death yesterday having a seizure. Emergency vet gave him fluid and some meds. We will be at our regular vet for blood tests tomorrow. As he is 18 and his kidney values raise every year it’s likely they overtipped the limit that causes seizures due to high concentration in the brain. Well, I will join Eric @Dazercat in giving my old cat fluid at home from now on. Give Alice a scratch from me.

I’m grateful he slept all day today and joined me on the couch in the evening. He seems to be ok and feels loved and cared :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

19 Likes

I hope he is ok and you can figure out an at home regime :pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

We were going to throw this one out. The condo. Not the cat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: unfortunately I put it in the only am sunny spot so I guess we got to keep it.

14 Likes

Aaah, poor kitty. Hope he feels a bit better when the fluid start doing his work.
Good luck at the vet tomorrow for the blood tests! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

A visit to my parents today

Sassy

Patches

I brought in some mail and my dad said to put it on the chair. I didn’t look before I dropped it. This was an hour later :joy_cat:

16 Likes

My cats are hoolie gooligans. Now demand to go on top of the bedroom wardrobe every day…

That’s a clothes airer with a pillow on for their dismount as the drop is over 7 feet :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:.

Blue will demand it with his voice prompts (miaowing pitifully) and will jump to me - holding a pillow for him Like the slave I am- and then jump up there. As I can’t obviously stay there all day to await their dismount, I have made the airer step. They accepted it, but still prefer human airlifts.

17 Likes

My boy this morning

“Mom…I know it’s too hot to cuddle…but…there’s thunder :crying_cat_face:

18 Likes

18 Likes

Love picture. A couple of captions come to mind.

“Should I or shouldn’t I jump?”

“Pondering what could be up there!”

3 Likes

So handsome… I’ll be your warm cuddles provider.

I love ginger cats. I said it.

2 Likes