Where my cat people? #3

Awwwwww…a very sweet kitten!! I am a total sucker for kittens. I would have 10 if I could!

2 Likes

I call this series “stop taking my picture human can opener”.

22 Likes

Daisy’s a paws-on supervisor

She’s been that way since we got her:

15 Likes

I’m visiting Groningen city (north Netherland) during my holiday and look what I found.
My first thouht was that is was a fake cat, but it wasn’t!

It was such a cute cat!
The flowerpot stood for a window and people walked by and the cat didn’t bother.

21 Likes

Looking good Betty and concatulations! :confetti_ball:

7 Likes

That is too cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

My brother’s cat, Chloe. She is a feisty girl :smirk_cat:

And the cleanest, softest indoor/outdoor cat I’ve ever met.

21 Likes
4 Likes

So I got the lounges :smirk_cat:
@Tragicfarinelli i was ripping you a new one :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: putting the first one together the other night. Took me a fucking hour :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Get a kitty lounge chair it’ll be fun she said :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Then I was really cussing you out cuz it took me almost 2 hours to put the second one together :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. I was calm. But I just couldn’t figure it out. Wifey had to finish it after I got it together wrong.
Thanks a lot :pray:t2::heart:

I get my logs tomorrow so maybe we’ll have a bit of a fire.

These 2 lost interest. But to be fair there was no sun to lounge in.

20 Likes

Too funny and too cute. There may be a need for lounge installers. Career change in your future?

7 Likes

I thought the second one would be a breeze since I already put one together. WRONG!!

6 Likes

Someone is drinking morning coffee others still sleeping :sleeping:

18 Likes

Soooooooooooooo cute!!! Glad they got in them! Just getting you primed for Gus toys. ( Where was sil? )

Soooooo sweet @Zse … is your baby who had the surgery okay? I guess it’s this one, I can see where she was shaved. Looking good :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I think they want it flat?? The lounger that is adjustable. Alice looks great checking it all out.
Congrats on all four in one pic. That’s worth 80 hours of toil putting together the loungers.

3 Likes

Yep it is. Now she is recovered and again she is always hungry… Like me :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

19 Likes

My chunky girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Its play time

20 Likes

:rofl::joy: All that time assembling was worth it @Dazercat. They love them and they look nice with your catio furniture. It’s practice for those toys to come for Gus.

6 Likes

I’ve had enough practice already!!
Putting together furniture, toys, toy boxes outdoor play stuff. Figuring out new remotes :grimacing: I’m so blessed.

5 Likes