Where my cat people? #3

Allergic to kitties so i take in their regal cuteness here. Shhh im crashing the cat thread

4 Likes

Tony!!! He is grown! I’ve told you before but I’ll tell you again Tony showed up on this site when I did and I consider him my sobriety kitty. I love a Tony sighting. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

OMG you folks remembered me of this cat furniture!!! Have been thinking of it a lot last year, especially those you mount on the wall as my rooms are pretty high ceiling :see_no_evil::joy: Maybe I build a cat adventure park on a wall one day :grin::wink:

I’ve been working since 4.30 a.m. and now its past 7. Time for tea on the balcony enjoying the cool morning air before it gets hot.

18 Likes

Wikkel vomited also every day back then.
She has her special food 3 times a day now.
Glad I do not have 2 cats ore more because of that difficulty you have with feeding a cat seperatly because of diet food. Maybe @Dazercat has some advice in this?
Maybe give the cat’s each their food in two different rooms?

5 Likes

Wikkel chilling as usual in her favorite catbed on our couch.

16 Likes

And we are here, in Kent. Boys have started fly spotting part one…

Bear was a little car sick, but he’s a trooper.

19 Likes

Ha ha! This is hilarious! Can’t wait to see… So happy for all of you!! The babies might want to sit on them too! You probably already have little loungers for them! Glad Alice’s blood work came out good! @Dazercat

3 Likes

Utrecht is such a chill town. Which shows through its cats too.

18 Likes

Betty turned 2 today!

22 Likes

Happy Birthday :confetti_ball: Betty :partying_face:

4 Likes

Happy 2nd birthday :birthday: :cat:
th

4 Likes

McCoy and his catnip

22 Likes

Hey everyone,

My name is Sasha, and I’m a Maine Coon cat. I’m a gentle giant and nap in the sun full-time. I love pets.

Now that we’re so well-acquainted, I have a polite question. May I inquire when supper will be served? I know it’s only 3:04 pm but I haven’t eaten in a century.

Love,

Sasha

23 Likes

IMG_0870

Happy Birthday Betty!

6 Likes

Emelie…I love that, too. I mean…that face!!

21 Likes

Happy belated birthday, Betty!

3 Likes

20 Likes

Sooooo cute. Kitty looking for a mouse in the catalog.

3 Likes

This Cat? :thinking:

2 Likes

Nap time for Pops
:squid:

18 Likes