Where my cat people? #3

Poor kitty :cry: And poor you too Alisa :people_hugging:
It’s hard to see your cat being sick. Glad they are taken good care of her, she is in good hands for sure! Hope she’s home soon :heavy_heart_exclamation::pray:

3 Likes

So sorry to hear. Hope that she comes back to you sparky and bright :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Oh I’m sorry Alisa :pray:t4:
Sending healing energy your way. Hope Smudge is feeling better and does thrive when she gets home. I am certain that she knows how much you love her. :heart:
Big hugs my friend :people_hugging::people_hugging:
sent-healing-love

5 Likes

Hope she is back home very soon :revolving_hearts:
Big hugs :people_hugging::hugs::people_hugging:

5 Likes

@alisa
How are you and Smudge doing? Hope she is home and doing well now. Big hugs to you both :heart: :hugs:

6 Likes

After the death of my sweet Siamese, I noticed that without a cat my house is quiet. And I just see a call for a new home for Harrie. He comes from Amsterdam, lives upstairs with 2 small children and his owner was looking for a house with a garden and more space for Harrie. Big, red and bold. Welcome cutie :heart_eyes_cat:

21 Likes

Ohhhh, hello you gorgeous boy :heart:

5 Likes

Aaaahh! Same story and colour as Wikkel! :orange_heart:
We got her from a 2 room appartment in Amsterdam as well. She went nuts when the baby began to crawl :face_with_peeking_eye:
Welcome Harrie and I love his name! Did you gave it to him ore is it his original name?

5 Likes

This is his name and I love it. From a book “harry wants a new home” or something like that. That is about a fat siamees cat so the daugther and me instantly connected when I showed a picture of my siamese cats :smiley:
I think his info is still on verhuisdieren

5 Likes

I checked Verhuisdieren en now I know how many animals are named Harrie/Harry, an awefull lot :crazy_face: I didn’t found yours. But If I needed a cat…I found my Harry too!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Those eyes!! Schele Harrie! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

Ah zie dat hij er inderdaad af is. Maar zoveel leukerds via die site te vinden :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Harriieeeeee!!! Ik vin 'm wel wat van Haagse Harrie hebben :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :tiger2:

4 Likes

Thanks all for the thoughts. I very much appreciate it and so does my kitty. I’ve had her home for 28 hours. I guess. She was there two nights. I am treating her for diabetes. It’s challenging. Her sugar was way too high and now it’s too low and I keep having to give her honey and try to get her to eat and just hope it will not go down much more. I love my kitty and I want the best for her. Whatever that may be, she seems comfortable, content. I’m sort of a wreck, but that’s OK and only slept three hours and don’t think I’ll sleep at all tonight. Again, we appreciate all your thoughts. Love to all of you and to all of your animals.

12 Likes

What’s Mine Is Yours #Harrie

18 Likes

Glad she is home with you. Sorry that she is struggling so much. I can’t even imagine what you two are going through. Know we are here for you. You both are in our hearts and prayers :pray:t4::revolving_hearts::hugs:

5 Likes

Sending all the strength and love to you both Alisa :heart:
You are a good human. :heart:

5 Likes

Sweet little Tippi. We got her a month ago and she is the best girl. Loves to help me work.

22 Likes

Just two adolescents chilling out on their balcony.

19 Likes

All of the accessories you’ll possibly need in our guest bathroom!

23 Likes

I do know about wanting the best for kitty. I had a diabetic cat I gave a shot to for six years. He would actually sit in front of fridge knowing it was time to get poked. He grimaced for only a second. My prayers are with you. Find comfort for the time together.

10 Likes