Where my cat people? #3

It cooled down a bit over night. Missi enjoys watching birds, I enjoy the sunrise :blush:

20 Likes

It’s hot, my boys :hot_face:

But, we must still hold hands :sob:

20 Likes

I’ve never seen this before

23 Likes

22 Likes

Two -too- hot fur babies

21 Likes

Rest day for Bear… Wait 🫷🏻 it’s always rest day for Bear.

21 Likes

Yesterday

17 Likes

Got some fun pillows to finish off the Catio.
@JazzyS

I know it’s the cat thread and it’s our Catio but we got the dog pillows too :grinning:

16 Likes

Oh these are too cute! :heart: So much fun

4 Likes

What a nice pillows!! :star_struck:

4 Likes

21 Likes

2 Likes

Just come at me Evil Disc! I’m not moving…

Did you NOT see what just happened to me, ‘Lighter’??!!!

17 Likes

Happily cuddled up with my Peace most of the day. :heart_eyes_cat:

19 Likes

I go to put my sons clean boxers away only to find this lazy crazy lil lady sleeping…:roll_eyes:

18 Likes

Cats Nap
All 4 of them.
They’ve had a hard day/month/summer/spring

Yes I put a little cat cubby condo on the bookshelf. I bet cha someone uses it. My money’s on B. The crazy white one. It’s always the crazy white one.

16 Likes

19 Likes

Wikkel is making new friends:

Had her bowl outside (because her food stinks :face_vomiting:) and there was a snail in it (also :face_vomiting:)

17 Likes

My kitty is spending the second night in the hospital. In a short period of time she lost a lot of weight and was severely dehydrated. They gave her IV fluids and have started her on insulin. I’m going to pick her up on Wednesday afternoon and hopefully she will thrive once she is home. They brought her out to me before I left so that I could give her kisses and tell her how much I love her and to get well. She’s been there already for over 24 hours. Thanks for all thoughts.

21 Likes

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I know how much this sweet kitty means to you. Sending healing love and hugs your way friend.

3 Likes