Where my cat people? #3

That cutie omg :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I think all orange cats are related. It’s the only thing that makes sense! Ginger weirdos :joy_cat: He’s almost 7, which is crazy :exploding_head:

Throw back to the day we got him! Little baby :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

What a cutie.

Here’s a baby Al with her great big olde brother O’Mally

13 Likes

Awe :heart_eyes_cat: I got a special place in my heart for female gingers ever since my childhood girl, Twinkie. I’ll try to remember to find an old photo of her next time I’m at my folks. And maybe some of the others :smile_cat: (there were alot! :joy:)

4 Likes

:speech_balloon: … dang it’s hot! :hot_face:

:speech_balloon:…did she say “food”??? :grimacing:

18 Likes

Ha ha :sweat_smile::rofl:
They are all the same, nice catch for the pictures though!

3 Likes

Belly rub? Pleeeeease!!!
:squid:

18 Likes

I

20 Likes

Oh! What a cutie! What’s his/her name?

3 Likes

Named just “Baby” for now . Cannot get too attached cuz he will be going to a new home. Breed is a BENGAL and they are in high demand among the folks who want to plunk down some cash. It is really fun having him in the house. Just weaned from mom. First two days he was afraid now I can’t slow him down to get pictures.

6 Likes

Oh, I would be a disaster fostering because I would want to keep them all! He’s too cute! (They all are…) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Friend said his name should be $ !

6 Likes

:cherry_blossom:

17 Likes

The pocket panther boys are back in town.

Bear

Blue

20 Likes

Bedtime cuddles

19 Likes

Harrie meets neighbor Spot. He is not allowed to go outside yet :smirk_cat:

19 Likes

My old boy had a second seizure today while I was watching service on TV. I’m grateful I had meds at home for this situation and he cramped safely on the couch. 3 hours later he nashed my steak :see_no_evil::joy:
Getting old is not for Sissis :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Oh sweet hugs to you both. Grateful he is well now and you did have the meds at home :hugs::pray:t4:

1 Like

4 Likes

You’re killing me :joy:
I’m dying over here :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like