Where my cat people? #3

thank you :hugs:
i got meds after he had the first seizure in case it happens again. it can happen that elderly cats develop epilepsy. obviously he developed it. sigh. i hoped it would be not.

1 Like

Grateful that Peace likes his new water dish. He used to kick his old dish around and paw at the water. I don’t have to clean up water with my socks anymore :pray: :heart_eyes_cat:

16 Likes

s-l400

This needs to be on a T-shirt!!

4 Likes

Ertha Kitt! :+1:

19 Likes

Wow blends in perfect! Wonderful photo!

1 Like

Do you know who she is? She is who I was named after.

6 Likes

Nope! Lee Ann Meriwhether. Lee Ann was in movie. Julie Newmar was in the series. Spelling of my name is LEA ANN

2 Likes

Well that’s adorable :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Lovely to see what LA of LAM stands for :wink:… Hi Lea Ann :wave:t4::people_hugging:

I think the first one that Lance posted is Ertha and the one you posted is Lee Ann?

3 Likes

This stays between you and me. I will not show my wife. It’s so cute. We got 3 water fountains. We don’t need another cute one like that.

5 Likes

Just realized there were 3 actresses that played the Catwoman role on the TV series:

Julie Newmar
Ertha Kitt
and of course Lea Ann Merriwhether.

3 Likes

18 Likes

This is Daisy!
She’s the newest addition:)

22 Likes

Hi Daisy - lovely to meet you. Those eyes are unreal – just melt your heart :heart:

3 Likes

Daisy. Meet Daisy.
Now we got 3 Daisy Cats @Matt

18 Likes

THREE dasies!!! I love it!
And those eyes are so precious! I love her haha, she is so good with her “sister” Mindy, but I will say she loves to play and her sister does NOT like it.

4 Likes

This is Correct!

2 Likes

She’s beautiful! Look at that beautiful gray coat. What a pretty kitty :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This is my Daisy - she’s got the same intense gaze :eyes:

20 Likes