Where my cat people? #3

First day without medicine for Wikkel. Fingers crossed her progress continues without them :crossed_fingers::pray:

20 Likes

I love this! your workout buddy!
tenor (1)

14 Likes

I do hope Wikkel continues to do well - sending healthy vibes! :pray:

4 Likes

Going to meet “Trinity” tomorrow afternoon. I’ll have to think of a better name if we decide to bring her home (duh!). Although trinity does mean “three” and she would be our third cat.

9 Likes

Just coming home from seeing Oppenheimer. Trinity could be an interesting name for a young cat :bomb:

5 Likes

I haven’t seen the movie and had to ask about the Trinity reference. That’s the name of the site where they tested the bombs. Maybe not such a good idea for a name. How about the name “Raisin” for a black cat? I kind of like it.

1 Like

Trinity was the name of the first atom bomb. I kind of like it as cat’s name but I’m not sure if I’d name my cat by that name.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Well, we brought her home! Now need to think of a name. Pica? Raisin isn’t getting any traction.

17 Likes

Licorice :black_heart::heart:

3 Likes

What would the shortened version for a nickname be? Cori, or Corice? (NOT Licor/Liquor).

4 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:
Just call him Boozy
Boozer :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

A mouse story

She may be fat

But she is fast

Then she opened her mouth

It’s outside now

Was the 20lb kettlebell on top overkill? :sweat_smile:

15 Likes

I think there’s more

15 Likes

I would call her Belly because of her cute white belly! Because I’m Dutch it would be Buikje! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Nappin Noodle

17 Likes

You can name her Dropje (Dutch for black Licorice) but all my cats have / had a human name with an association I had with naming the cat. Lola (my name here) is a brown siamees, loud, expressive and talkative. Lots of makeup and dark stockings… drama queen so a showgirl and her name is Lola :notes:

4 Likes

@Just_Laura Soooo cute, not fat :grin: Good you threw the mouse out :+1:

@2JTravNZ Noodle looks so peaceful. What is it that sleeping cats look like universal peace?

We are having Siesta, it’s too hot to work in the garden. The old boy is napping next to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

You’re just being nice. She most definitely is fat. But at least she’s a mouseketeer, bc when my neighbor got evicted, my landlord showed me what had been living next to me. Pure filth. Level 10 on an episode of Hoarders. So I’m sure more will be finding their way into our home :scream: Kiki to the rescue!

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

21 Likes