Where my cat people? #3

18 Likes

I love this! I’ve been thinking about getting a third cat. Now I know that’s not excessive at all, they can even fit on one chair! I need a snuggler. My two cats are too independent.

3 Likes

Noodle!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Haha :rofl: When I was born we had 5, and when one passed on, a new one always showed up. Until attrition was decided. My parents had lost their last cat standing a few months before that picture above. Gizmo.

When my uncle died, 1 1/2y ago, he had 4 cats. They could only find a home for one so my parents took the other 3! They’re all great :heart:

16 Likes

These are my two. Taz (gray) and Dozzi (orange).

17 Likes

My little red monster isn’t feeling well :disappointed_relieved:
Last week he was trowing up sometimes but it increased yesterday. But he was still eating.
Today he hasn’t eaten yet and that’s not normal for her at all. She just lays on the table and is feeling sick I guess. So I’m going to call the vet as soon as he’s open.
Fingers crossed please! :crossed_fingers:

19 Likes

I’m praying for Wikkel, poor baby. Hope it’s only a minor malaise :pray:

4 Likes

Its a cats life

19 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers: keeping everything crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Thank you Mike and @erntedank :pray:
She got an injection to relax her stomach and it has to stop the vomiting. They couldn’t find anything so they think it’s just some bad luck with a hairball causing a irritation.
The injection helped because she just ate something!

And now fingers crossed the food stays where it belongs :sunglasses:
But very happy she ate!

23 Likes

I hope she is well again soon. Good to see her eat :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi just started posting I’m glad there’s a place I can talk to other cat people working thru sobriety

11 Likes

Playing with Bird.

19 Likes

Here’s the kitten that has caught my eye. She is about 4.5 months old and described as “cuddly, social, loves attention, great with other cats.” She is in foster care.

22 Likes

She is super cute Karen! I love black cats!
Not easy to photograph though :smile:

5 Likes

I did the paperwork and am making an appointment to go and meet her, possibly this Sunday! Will keep you all posted…

Here’s another picture of her with her littermate.

19 Likes

Oh boy :heart_eyes_cat:
How exciting :smiley_cat:
Tazz and Dozzi getting a sister :smile_cat:
I can’t wait.
I hope it’s a smooth transition :pray:t2:

3 Likes

You can’t split them up :scream:

4 Likes

Like Eric said: take them both! They are so cute together!! :hugs:

5 Likes

My Pilates buddy. Always waiting for me.
Seriously, she’s rides up and down on my chest with me.

18 Likes