Where my cat people? #3

New additions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

On the prowl for petting.

23 Likes

My guy Bird sandwiched between two hot from the dyer pieces of laundry.

18 Likes

Sox

22 Likes

Maverick

23 Likes

Spare Luna a thought plz. She’s not feeling well. Vet visit tomorrow. X

28 Likes

Luna sweet girl, we love you and want you to feel better. Lots of thoughts and feel better vibes and healing energy sent through the universe to you. You’ve brought much joy, love and comfort to your Dad and to so many others. Take care sweet girl and stay cool on the bike ride. Much heartfelt love.
:heart::people_hugging::hugs::black_cat::hugs::people_hugging::heart:

4 Likes

Aaaah, to bad :sob: I hope she will feel better soon. Will keep my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

New catbed. Nice creative lady made sone different catbeds and I love this retrolook :heart_eyes_cat:

20 Likes

About a couple of years ago, I found a tiny stray kitten, when I was on a morning walk. I got it home. We thought it was a male and my younger son named it Mr Meow. It was semi wild (wildcat mix) and seemed quite healthy. Somehow we never took it to a vet, since it didn’t have any problems.

We have a fairly large compound with a variety of wildlife and Mr Meow loved it. It was his kingdom.

One day Mr Meow gave birth to a couple of kittens and we finally realised it was female :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

22 Likes

Super cool I want one :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Oh Luna. I hope she feels better. You take such good care of her. She does not look her age at all. Such a sweet little girl :heart:

4 Likes

This little girl was meowing (loudly) in my driveway when I got home late last night. I think she may have been in heat. It was far too late to do much, but I gave her some food and water. I hope she found her way home.

18 Likes

Be well, sweet Luna!! Sending love and healing.

2 Likes

My heart goes to Luna and you :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

1 Like

Hows Luna doing? Sending healing vibes to your fur baby.

3 Likes

OMG - these babies are beautiful! what a lovely surprise :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Just found this thread. Not my cat (I will take a photo of my Leika when home) but this was a very chilled boy we met on a walk in Croatia. He couldn’t be bothered to move (too hot) but enjoyed a nice chin rub.

16 Likes

@Mno My heart goes to you and Luna. Praying for you :pray:

3 Likes

I’m new and it won’t let me post a photo :frowning: my cats are beautiful!

Names Fajita and Hey You

8 Likes