Where my cat people? #3

come here and read, post. you will be able to post pictures as you continue to be here

2 Likes

Thank you @erntedank

1 Like

They don’t know it’s the last time they’ll be in front of this fireplace :smiling_face_with_tear:

21 Likes

Have a save travel. I’m sure they will miss the place.

Missi needs her Mami to cuddle and sleep on. She is so sweet and cuddly, my fluffy mini-lynx :orange_heart:

20 Likes

Hi Missi :kissing_cat:
We will definitely find them another nice fireplace to sit by. And a fenced in yard for Benson. It’s all about the pets. And I’m grateful for that.
Thanks for thinking about us and your support.
Going to be busy today.
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

Are you moving from Flagstaff? I’ll miss the dessert photos! Hope you have a good move.

3 Likes

We are back in Scottsdale now. Desert pics will come soon. If my phone doesn’t melt.
Flagstaff is up in the mountains 2 hours north. I Plan on ending up in Cali, hopefully by early next year. Let the adventure begin.
And the move was pretty smooth today. Extremely stressful like any other move. But better sober.
:pray:t2::heart:

10 Likes

Great that you, wifey and the zoo arrived safely in Scottsdale :hugs::people_hugging::pray:

YEAH to it’s all about the pets :+1: I’m planning some changes in fall to make home more adventurous for the younger ones. The old boy is happy to cuddle up next to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a smooth settling in the desert. I’m looking forward to your pics! Good vibes :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I need to go to the toilet and to do sone chores in the house and go to the supermarkt and I like some coffee now. Ah well, I’ll wait :kissing_heart:

21 Likes

Schleepy Noodle :ramen:

20 Likes

Ya, you’re definitely stuck. :kissing_cat:

2 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat::roll_eyes:

12 Likes

you are funny - i had to read above to get it :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

At first I put it under the chandelier. But I thought better of it. I could picture B swinging around up there for sure. :joy_cat:

20 Likes

Lol…a cats paradise

4 Likes

At least you unpacked the important things first!

4 Likes

Wow! Now that’s a cool thing Lola! I love old stuff and I go to triftshops almost every week for many years. That catbed would fit perfect here :blush:

2 Likes

Update for Wikkel.
We have visited the vet twice because of her vomiting every day multiple times. But they cannot find the cause of it, so I’m trying stuff myself.
I bought a automatic feeding machine to give her smaller amounts of food but every few houres. I also bought special diet food for cats with stomach issues.
It seems like it’s helping! Yesterdag she hasn’t puked at all!
So fingers crossed please :crossed_fingers::wink:

17 Likes

Ze zijn niet goedkoop wel uniek. Misschien heeft ze nog wat staan. Martine beijer heet ze. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Happy for Wikkel and happy for you :heart_eyes_cat: :kissing_heart: :people_hugging:! And sorry for not updating sooner here. Have been telling about Luna in the check in thread but not here.

Luna’s a lot better than last week. She quit eating then, and was obviously in pain as she didn’t roll herself up and hardly slept. We went to the vet and had a check up. Bloodwork was OK, she got a shot for nausea and appetite and some fluids.

It took a couple of days but it seemed to have helped. Or maybe what helped is a change of food as she totally quit eating the diet food she liked for over a year. Or maybe changing the metal bowl she has been eating from for 18 years for a glass plate helped. Who’ll know?

I’m just happy Luna’s eating again and being her old lady self again. Thanks for all the positive thoughts friends :heart:

23 Likes