Where my cat people? #3

Well this has taken a turn :smirk_cat:
If you can’t beat ‘em feed ‘em.

Yes, as a matter of fact I just watched her climb up the condo to use the boxes. :smiley_cat: so I gave her breakfast. I didn’t see any other option.
@Alisa

19 Likes

Now she’s just pissing me off :smile_cat:
@Chiron

18 Likes
7 Likes

It is now a battle of wills. :smile_cat: :laughing:

__

19 Likes

She’s down a box.
Tomorrow she looses another one :crying_cat_face:

20 Likes

So day by day and box by box at the end there will only be the condo left. And she slept happily in the sunshine.

What a sweet story :blush::blush::blush::blush:

7 Likes

Day 5 no puking :pray:
So I guess we have a winner!
New diet food and the feeding machine, do not know what did the trick but we keep doing both anyway :hugs::sunglasses:

21 Likes

:smiley: it is funny. Cats will be cats. Cannot wait to see her face when she touches the ground :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

My morning cuddle bug

21 Likes

Looks like he hasn’t had his coffee yet :coffee: :coffee:

6 Likes

She was getting beat up by my boy, their morning ritual after breakfast, and came to me for solace😹

4 Likes

Daisy is like that with Maverick too. Sometimes I wish he’d put on his big boy cat pants and just put her in her place.

4 Likes

Interesting cat flap history :cat2:

5 Likes

All three in one shot!

Cori and Taz

20 Likes

Slightly annoyed

19 Likes

@SoberWalker I’m happy that Wikkel is doing fine again. Such a sweety.

@Mno The look is hillarious! Her majesty is not amused :grin:

We were enjoying a pretty day and of course sleeping in the autumn sun is the best thing. To be honest, I too had a nap :blush:

17 Likes

Lots of great lounging going on there. :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

When you are single and your cats occupy the second side of the bed while “helping” you change bedding and linen :rofl:

19 Likes

Mine does too🥰

3 Likes

When we make our bed The Bird (cute little fellow in the picture) crawls to the top of the sheet, pokes his head out and we make the bed over him and tuck him in. This makes me very happy. :heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes