Where my cat people? #3

And I’m happy for you and your little friend as well! Glad she’s her old self again.

6 Likes

I do hope the automatic feeder and special diet food is proving helpful. Fingers crossed that Wikkel starts to feel better soon :pray:

4 Likes

This is my Leika. She was the runt of the litter and is such a titchy tiny girl. She loves paddle time on her blanket, it always sends her to sleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

I’m happy Wikkel and Luna are doing better :people_hugging:

This 3 cats are in complete agreement which foodplate tastes the best :joy:

17 Likes

It’s a pity that I can’t add sound to the photo. Prrrr prrrrr :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

18 Likes

Lady says hi!

20 Likes

Hi cutie! Such a lovely colouring :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Lola I can hear them purr :blush:

3 Likes

My boys are both on the couch today and Bigfoot is so comfy getting bellyrubs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

I recently bought myself a new pillow and so I gave her my old one. She also laid claim to an old nightshirt of mine a little while back and basically lays wherever I put it, so i draped it over the pillow. I think she likes it.

(The little pile of treats have some of her daily meds in them)

19 Likes

Always good to see the old lady :kissing_cat: and I do mean Zeldy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can probably tell what’s going on here. Daddy thought it would be nice to move the cat condo over in the sun and empty a few boxes.

I guess we’ll wait until it’s HER decision :smile_cat:

19 Likes

Ha! :laughing: :rofl:

Clearly the boxes are the superior cat tower!

7 Likes

Her highness giving me her best “displeased” look as I interupt her late afternoon sunning on the bed. It has the best view in the house and it belongs to her.

21 Likes

Her highness brought a great big, much needed smile to my face. I wish I could give her a smooch :heart_eyes_cat: Alice would get jealous though.

Now I’m playing the game. Will Alice use the boxes tomorrow or use the cat condo now that it’s there. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s exciting episode.

My money is on the cat condo.

7 Likes

I will give her a pet and a love just for you. :smile_cat:

Pro tip: if you move the boxes when shes sleeping, she will definitely use the cat tower :rofl:

5 Likes

22 Likes

I loose.

There’s no way I’m moving those boxes now.

18 Likes

Maybe open one of the boxes and put it upside down over the top of the cat tower. :laughing:

6 Likes

I had no doubt Beatrix would use it. And use it she is.

18 Likes

Daisy Cat

18 Likes

Is Alice using the condo to get on top of the boxes? Maybe the windowsill or she’s a big jumper!

Everyone’s cats and kitties so precious!

4 Likes