Where my cat people? #3

Waiting for me to come back from the bus stop

17 Likes

You have some well-fed kitties there, lol!

5 Likes

I was texting with the woman who runs the cat adoption group I got Cori from. She sent me a photo of Cori when she was 6-7 weeks old and of course I had to share it!

17 Likes

Yes

Kiki (the black one) came like that, already 5yrs old, and very sedentary. Krieger boy does have a tummy but he’s pure muscle otherwise, and very active. He gets her to play sometimes but mostly just beats her up :joy_cat: I started to use a measuring cup on the low end for their food but I think they probably need diet food.

5 Likes

Mr. Pops in his current favourite daytime snoozing spot: plant pot in the back yard.

17 Likes

17 Likes

This is Kleopas, who we affectionately call Kleo

18 Likes

@Lisa07
I think you got a soft spot for B

She got into the cat nip after lunch. I got to cut her off :scream_cat: she got some major zoomies happening :heart_eyes_cat:

Never a dull moment around here.

17 Likes

Yep, lovin me some B! Those are awesome action shots! She’ll sleep good tonight. :laughing:

5 Likes

Fell asleep superhero style in the sunshine :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

15 Likes

She’s a cutie. Reminds me of my daughters cat Boo :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

17 Likes

Who doesn’t love a paper bag?

18 Likes

Today was the day. Was able to grab all 3 cats for the drive to the farm. And here we are! The boys wandering around the house, Miss Marple purring happily with me on the couch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The old boy just came around this moment

15 Likes

No not really TBH. But she’s still with me :hearts:

15 Likes

Sorry to hear she is still not feeling well. Hope she has no pain and be around for a while.
:pray:

3 Likes

No joke, this was literally in my house for ONE minute and…

15 Likes