Where my cat people? #3

@Mno Sending love to Luna and you

I try to assemble the new cat condo. They are exited.

14 Likes

Luna update. She ate better. Gut and stomach still a bit tender, possible after effects of pancreatitis. Vet gave her an anti-nausea shot. Her arthritis is progressing a bit too, we discussed possible medication for that but will wait till I’m back from vacation, and I have done some research myself till we decide on that. Thanks for your concern all. Love from us both.

22 Likes

Such a sweet girl :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@Mno I’m glad Luna is doing a bit better. Pancreatitis is horrible. Wish her a full recovery, lovely old girl :orange_heart:

Yesterday I unpacked the second catfood delivery … it contained catnip toys … Miss Marple passed out while sniffing & chewing it :joy:

16 Likes

Oh no.
I’m so sorry Menno.
I do hope Lovely Luna gets well.
:kissing_cat:

1 Like

She fell asleep after chasing a grasshopper…it got away in the end.

@Mno I hope Luna is feeling better soon :heart:

15 Likes

I’m trying to take a nap. I don’t know what he’s doing :smirk_cat:

14 Likes

Jusy got two kittens for our kids. Ace & Pickles!!! The children are so adorable with them, even our two year old is being amazingly good (though his excited voice he cannot help is so fucking loud lpl). Appatently we cat people now :slight_smile: XO FAM!

7 Likes

This little red one is doing just fine and we are very pleased with that! No more vomiting at all! So we closed that book. She’s happy again and so are we!

18 Likes

I hadn’t realized yours is female. You don’t see many of those. I had one growing up named Twinkie. She wasn’t the nicest.

Glad her tummy is better :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Yes she is. Most of the red cats are male. Only one of the parents has to have the “red gene”.
For a female both of the parents have to have that gene.
That’s why :smile:

Twinkie is such a cute name!

3 Likes

Luna and her sister Rosa who sadly passed in 2014. Another ginger girl :hearts:

17 Likes

Ah! They look like sisters. They have the same eyes and sweet little grumpy smiles. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

IMG_0624

It’s quite cute. :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

So funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: My last cat had to be put down on 1st April (I’m still sad and miss her a lot), but she would get the crazies too, used to crack me up haha

1 Like

Awe such cuties :heart_eyes: She’s standing on her tail!

2 Likes

Having an afternoon out since it’s cooled off into the 90’s

15 Likes

Sharing treats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Happy weekend, folks!
Love from Down Under :kangaroo: xo

10 Likes

Took poor Sox to the vet today for his annual checkup and shots. He was not impressed.

But he’s forgiven me.

23 Likes