Where my cat people? #3

Awwww a beautiful Calico girl :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Your precious should definitely be included!

Thank you :heart: The bed makes for a good studio!

2 Likes

@Alisa
@erntedank
Of course Alice wants in if she’ll ever forgive us.

I’m sure she will. We get to have them back today.

14 Likes

I think B has fun hiding there. They gave her that thing to hide in. And they nicknamed her “Turtle” :joy_cat:

17 Likes

The Turtle :smile_cat:

18 Likes

Of course we have to have Alice!

3 Likes

So cute! I love them all

3 Likes

They look pretty angry or sad.
But they are very forgiving creatures. At least these 4 are.

3 Likes

Cats will always superficially forgive Eric, they are the leaders of the manipulators. But next time an ornament falls, check for bean prints on the shelf is all I’m saying…

3 Likes

Find the cat! Cori blends in with the shoes and it took me a while to find her.

17 Likes

That’s so frustrating when they pee or poop where they are not supposed to! Did the aluminum foil help? Our new adoptee Cori is pooping downstairs and I can’t seem to figure out why. Three times she has peed also. But she did just get diagnosed with giardia and has medicine now for it. Unfortunately so does one other cat Dozzi. It’s a tiny parasite that gives them the runs (diarrhea). I’m hoping when this clears up she will do better. Hoping your problem will go away as well!

5 Likes

On daytime if we are not at home the foil is still on the couch. The couch is still a little bit wet from my cleaning job. When it’s tottally dry I’m going to spray it with vinegar. They say it nutralize the smell, I hope so.
Cleaning the 2 litterboxes every day now.
Haven’t seen her doing it again, but not trusting her on that either :face_with_peeking_eye: Curious what she will do if the foil is away…
Hope your cats will feel themselves better soon! Maybe also put an extra cat litter downstairs on that spot? Maybe I have to put one on the couch as well :hugs:

5 Likes

Noodle likes a good cushion pile to sleep on sometimes

18 Likes

Meet Truman and Harper! Siblings and cage mates from the local shelter. Yesterday marks a year since they came to live with me.

20 Likes

Great looking gentlemen with great names :heart_eyes_cat:
So happy you took both of them.

3 Likes

May I introduce: Coco most chilling cat I’ve ever met. A real beauty and the love of my life :heart_eyes::wink:

19 Likes

Awww cute. And it’s so funny my cat uses everything as a pillow too. Books, cellphones, laptop, clothing…looks so funny sometimes

3 Likes

Cats On Deck

Beautiful warm day for it.

He’s such a bum :point_down:

16 Likes

I would if I could, there just isn’t a good spot for it there. And she has gotten worse instead of better!

3 Likes

It dropped out of the longest and hottest summer on record and my kitty said it is time to be cozy in the down.

17 Likes