Where my cat people? #3

Be as comfortable as Daisy people - find your cat zen! :cat: :sleeping_bed: :sleeping: :innocent:

22 Likes

What a beauty :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Hahaha cats just get the meaning of life! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Anything can be a pillow if you put your head on it

20 Likes

What a bum :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

What a handsome ol’ guy! :heart:

2 Likes

He is Mr. August for sure! What a beauty.

2 Likes

This fellow is winning at life. :clap:t3::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Thank you all for replying me, it seems like I’m trying the good things so far.
So thank you @anon74766472 , @Alisa , @TrustyBird , @Tragicfarinelli and @erntedank :pray:
I think it’s an behavoir thing, it’s an insecure cat. There where visitors in our house because our youngest sun was at home and his friends came over. I’m affraid that is the issue, but not sure.
My son didn’t notest any other behavoir. Sure she hides for the visitors.
Maybe she wanted to pee them away :face_with_peeking_eye::laughing:

9 Likes

Have you tried the feliway plug in things to keep your kitty happy? My boy Pops starts marking in the house when there are new cats in the neighbourhood and he feels threatened. It helps, but it’s no miracle.

There are also wipes available with a calming substance on. You can wipe your cats face or your furniture or just put a wipe inside the cat basket.

Try to change the cat littler substance. Clay, clumping, non clumping, wood pellets, straw pellets, paper, scented, unscented,…

5 Likes

My previous vet would use wipes at her clinic. Wipe my cat’s face to calm her.

3 Likes

This is Clancy and she is the best grumpy cat ever! Lol

20 Likes

AHH and here’s a quality specimen and my personal favourite feline: The Black Cat. Aka best cat.

4 Likes

Clancy looks spicy. Welcome to the thread you both!
Here’s the best welcome home committee imaginable after working a late shift :heart::cat2::heart:

20 Likes

Awww… That’s worth coming home to.

3 Likes

She is sooooo cute and looks very refreshed and happy to see you. She looks like a kitten! Pets from here.
:people_hugging::black_cat::people_hugging:

2 Likes

19 Likes

oh, this was for sure stressing for Wikkel. I hope she will feel save and calm again soon.

2 Likes

My kitty is hoping she can be included in the Bed Series, Goddess calendar! She is 15.5 now, the pic was taken exactly two years ago.

@Chiron love your bedroom pics, catching her yawning and with the pink blanket!

16 Likes

This is too cute… what a lesson for us all! @Matt

1 Like