Where my cat people? #3

She looks like she’s saying “How dare you?” :smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Our newest editions Pickles & Ace :slight_smile: Got these two brothers for our kids, and safe to say…I may be…a cat person?!? I love them to bits and need to get them over to get their vaccines. So happy we got the 2, because they just love eachother. :heart: Im one of you now :wink:

20 Likes

Welcome to cat town! I have brother littermates too and they are the most fun. My brothers Water and Bird welcome Ace and Pickles.

They will be two this month and I hope to put them in matching sweaters. I also hope to keep my eyes and limbs intact though so we will see who wins that struggle. There is always room for more cat people.

14 Likes

Oh they are going to be so much fun. It’s always best to get the in pairs and they’ll have each other. Too much fun.

Can’t wait to see the sweater pics.
Been there don’t that, once :smirk_cat:
@TrustyBird

4 Likes

Bird accepted the sweater once but looked pretty confused. Water vanished (evaporated? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) when I grabbed his brother. Maybe when they are old.
Right now they are chasing each other around a chair fort that I built for them. :joy:🫶🏼

4 Likes

@Mira_D and @TrustyBird - I love your cat names! I used to have sister litter mates, named Fluffy and Nonfluffy. It was definitely a good idea getting them both.

And here is a bonus cat, who’s named Pickles!

15 Likes

Pickles looks like a long lost cousin to my Water. I like the names Fluffy and Nonfluffy. I see where they get those.

4 Likes

Your boys and Miras name reminded me of Pickles, my friends cat. Fluffy got out while we were moving and ran away, no doubt with the first person who fed her. Then Nonfluffy became Jade :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Aaaaah, they look so sweet together!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Welcome in the kitty club
:smile_cat:

2 Likes

I think it’s not possible to get an easy active picture from this cat :hugs:
Always sleeping…

We are still stuggeling with her peeying on the couch. Ordered a spray this morning with a smell cats seems to hate. Until that the couch is covered with aluminium foil when we are away. Not an ideal situation.
Also removed the “doors” of the cat litters boxes and bought another brand of cat litter to see if she prefers another one.

18 Likes

Oh my beating heart, more kittens… :heavy_heart_exclamation: congratulations, welcome to the cat fam.

2 Likes

Josie gave birth around 3:00 this morning. We watched about 4 be born and then she was exhausted an inactive for a while. We went back to bed. When I woke up this morning there was a 5th, but it was stillborn. The other 4 seem to be thriving though!

23 Likes

Babies! Congratulations! She did great! She looks like a proud mama. And a bit scared :scream_cat: lol! Sounds about right :joy:

6 Likes

Please promise us to spam with loads of kitty pictures :pray:
Congratulations with the little babies :confetti_ball:
They are cute now but when they open there eyes they are even cuter :grin:

8 Likes

Glad to hear four of them survived and are doing well! How is Josie holding up? How are you with all this?

5 Likes

Well done mama cat.

6 Likes

Gah they are adorable. My 2 yo son says he wants your cats too :slight_smile: He is so inlove and that makes me so happy. I love the little Black mouth on the one of them.

5 Likes

Thank you! I think they are pretty cute. That little one is named Bird. The black mark kind of looks like a beak and he makes a turkey gobble noise more often than a meow.

18 Likes

@Chiron I have 5 boys. Birthing animals? Piece of cake. I don’t even have to take care of them. I literally have a pet that does that for me! :joy:
@Just_Laura shes been a bit anxious. I feel like she’s been searching for her kitten that died. I’ve heard that cats grieve their lost kittens. Aside from that, she’s been seeking a lot of affection from everyone, including her brother Zorro, who’s been a total Ahole to her. Just hisses anytime she tries to get close to him. I’m sure he feels like something is going seriously wrong in his house, like it’s being invaded.

21 Likes

Chillaxin’ with Vader

20 Likes