Where my cat people? #3

She wants to see you break! “Oh you bought this condo for me? I’ll just use this box thanks.” :laughing:

She might also like the texture of the box or the temperature of the box under her. Zelda can be picky about the fabric on some blankets. Cats are just weird.

5 Likes

Riley wanted to be a Roly Poly bug for Halloween :microbe:

22 Likes

23 Likes

She loves it when it’s blanket weather.

21 Likes

Owwwww…… so cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

A little cuddle time with Tessie

22 Likes

When you’re trying to take care of the housework, but her royal majesty is currently occupying the area.

20 Likes

OMG. This is a perfect one. I steal it to show mine how to do the perfekt porcupine roll (sorry for the german literally expression, didn’t find a proper translation, I so much love curled up porcupines :rofl:)

This is 3 cats, me and how I do try to get office work done. THEY love me to pieces … and everything they can shred when they are not ON me :rofl:
I’ve no clue what’s going on, they seem to occupy EVERYTHING in the house and are very fond of mischief :scream_cat: even the old boy climbs the stairs to the office like a youngster :scream_cat: Straining endless fun :orange_heart:

22 Likes

My poorly boy with his broken leg. Going for surgery on Monday, hopefully they can fit a plate rather than external pins. Points to the vets for a cute chicken design bandage though!

21 Likes

Oh Kiki he is so sweet - i do hope he’s not in pain. That bandage design is awesome - he be stylin’
Healing vibes sent his way :hugs:

3 Likes

@Dilettante oh no! I hope they are able to help him be good as new. What a tough thing for a kitty to have a broken leg.

If I didn’t dislike social media so much, this old gal would have an Instagram.

21 Likes

LOL - and he would rock it! Glad we get to see all her royalness here :wink:

6 Likes

His Majesty has been fed

… and played with aka I got to be his scratching pole

Now His Majesty is napping in the master chair

25 Likes

Thank you :heart: He is doing amazingly well and purring away. He’s finding the litter tray hard though, my daughter has been amazing though and has found a technique/position to help him do his business :poop::see_no_evil:

7 Likes

Oh the poor guy :cry:
I’m so sorry for him :cry:

3 Likes

This is for @Dazercat :smile_cat:

6 Likes

Glad to hear this! I’m always concerned my little old lady will break a hip or something and how she would use the cat box is high on the list of concerns if that happens. Keep us updated!

4 Likes

Does everyone have that one fatty? I do too!
Mjölnir :heartbeat:

24 Likes

Thank you :blush:
I had no idea :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Yup. And her name is Junuh

21 Likes