Where my cat people? #3

Ohhh what a beauty Junuh is! :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

That face!!! What a gorgeous kitten :heart_eyes_cat::purple_heart:

2 Likes

She likes to rest her chin somewhere along the wrist wrest bar or mouse pad rest and watch me play. The downside is that she drools a lot which means I replace them more often than I normally would. :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Tis the season! Heating the stoves started today. Oh boy are we warm and cozy and chilling, the fire burning and heating the room …

20231104_185008

23 Likes

That middle picture just makes me want to reach through the internet and give pets. :laughing: what a little ball of adorable.

1 Like

I petted my old boy all evening! Pets from you are very much appreciated :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

20 Likes

22 Likes

That’s a really nice set up you got there. Love the fire. And of course the cats. Bet that’s a frequent spot for them this season when the fire is going.

1 Like

She is cute. Doesn’t look like she misses many meals :heart_eyes_cat:
Kinda looks like my Daisy.

3 Likes

Your cat’s shadow is looking a little suspicious :laughing: :wink:

5 Likes

23 Likes

Merlin having a murder mitt moment. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Aaaaahhh, too cute! I wanna rub that little belly! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This was the perfect picture opportunity. I didn’t touch her or interact with her at all but as I was taking some pictures she started “yelling” at me, then got up and turned around so that she was facing away from me. :laughing: Clearly this aged model was not in the mood for the paparazzi.

19 Likes

But she’s not going to enjoy it :pouting_cat:

19 Likes

Her body language says, " What is the meaning of life outside of the safety of the box? How did I get here? Why am I even here? Can I ever go back???" :laughing:

4 Likes

Now we’re happy.
Can’t you tell :smirk_cat:

17 Likes

Ooooh, question! Does she still like to be on the box when it is directly in front of the window? I wonder if she feels more secure in a position that isn’t quite as exposed, but she can still enjoy looking out and getting a bit of sun. :thinking:

5 Likes

I’ll ask her :smile_cat:

5 Likes