Where my cat people? #3

She doesn’t care about the vacuum. Just casually sleeps through it.

@Dazercat i can’t say if the drops were helpful or not for sure, but she ate her 10pm meal. :partying_face:

16 Likes

I’m glad to hear she ate her 10 o’clocks :kissing_cat:
Yup. Same with Alice on the vacuum.

3 Likes

Sometimes i freak out and cant find him and he ends up being in the damn tub just chilling lol

18 Likes

Typical. :rofl:

3 Likes

We are having a relaxed evening. Best friday plans :grin:

17 Likes

The boss visited me to be cuddled and brushed into final relaxation. “any questions?”…

20 Likes

My sweet Xanadu in all his weirdiness :dancer: supporting me in my sober day 4 as the weekend approaches :heart: he is the homie

20 Likes

Welcome back Meg - congrats on your 4 days! What a cute companion to help you on your sober journey :hugs:

2 Likes

Here ya go cat people…enjoy!

8 Likes

Yep. That was amazing. I love all those little weirdos. :heart_eyes_cat::japanese_ogre::skull:

1 Like

Oh how time flies. This is the same kitty in my profile pic almost two years later. He’s still my baby Bird.

I got these boys and got sober a month later. They help me stay the course for sure.

22 Likes

You’re actually watching speed skating? Humans…

23 Likes

Went shopping today saw this and thought of you

16 Likes

I think that’s why I grabbed my phone and took the pic - because it was artistic looking, lol. :smile_cat:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Owen & Maggie

16 Likes

1000000657My baby girl

21 Likes

I was a few days behind on this thread and this just made my night :joy_cat: Thanks for that!

3 Likes

Reminded me of my boy as a youngin. Orange cats am I right?

20 Likes

A kitty in the jungle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I like your plants :green_heart:

1 Like