Where my cat people? #3

Awwww, kitty on the blanket is the best thing when it’s cold :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Sending you a warm hug and a scratch for your kitties :hugs:

1 Like

Oops wrong thread.
Or is it :pouting_cat:

15 Likes

Fine by me :heart_eyes_cat: More than half the memes I post are cats anyways!

16 Likes

That last picture is fantastic. The look in the eyes is great.

2 Likes

The rare sight of them sharing the food dish. Kiki knows Krieger gets first dibs but she was thirsty so he allowed it :joy_cat:

Then, interrupting the after breakfast bath

18 Likes

Her Majesty awaiting Her Royal Kibble to be served

21 Likes

Awwwwww Lunaaa you so cute

I miss my cat friends so much :pensive:

3 Likes

I’m not paying her enough attention. This might hurt if she has all her teeth. :joy:

19 Likes

She just needs a crown!

3 Likes

Her royal highness has refused both offerings of tribute laid before her this morning. We shall endeavor to entice her furry-ness with a different, but equally edible option, though any double refusal at her age is cause for concern.

16 Likes

My wife read good reviews about these.

Alice? Not so much :pouting_cat:

3 Likes

Alice has been eating a lot of this new one.

But she only likes the Pâté Collection.
She has her standards you know.

3 Likes

Thank you for the recommendation! Anything with shreds or chunks, she just licks up the juice but its always a win even then.

Sadly, I still cant get her to eat. Not even her medicine treats. I am wondering if she has a UTI. I have some otc cat meds for UTIs that I’m gonna try.

Edit: I’ve had mixed results on those fancy feast ones, though she does like the regular canned pates.

6 Likes

Juice is a win over here too sometimes. Luckily we haven’t needed that kind of win lately.
I hope she eats.
C’MON Zeldy!!
:smirk_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

I love when they find or take over a new regular spot. After our Benson walk Daisy’s been here lately in her new spot. Every time I see her smile it reminds me of @Soberbilly smile. Still :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

I keep wanting to mention this pic looks like some professional arranged it for an oil painting or a still life thingy. I love it. :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

This is the UTI stuff I’m giving Zelda. I bought it for future use, so its the first time trying it. Gonna try avoiding the vet if possible. I’ll let you know how it works.

Pictures under tab

Glad to hear your furry ones are eating well! Zelda has been pretty good lately, so her not eating and seeming agitated really stood out.

3 Likes

Luna atm does well on this (German) kitten pate. And she’ll have some of the mushiest kidney diet possible. Absolutely no chunks nope. I mixed the kidney stuff up with water (and a little bit of lactulose), but presented that way she’ll lick the brothlike stuff and leave most of the actual food behind. So I quit doing that again. Just add some lactulose. She has a sweet tooth.

5 Likes

Very nice. I’m glad you found something that works for your royal lady. I wonder if I could get that online or at one of the European markets to give it a try. I’ll have to look around. I’m always keeping my eyes open for possibilities.

3 Likes

20 Likes