Where my cat people? #3

I remember you mentioned that her hearing is not so good anymore. Maybe she likes to feel the vibrations of the water fountain. Or she just likes the spot :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wikkel makes a purrfect furry present :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Buhuhu, I miss my furry little monsters! Oh my God will they get cuddles and snuggles on saturday :orange_heart:

3 Likes

This is possible! You could be right.

16 Likes

TS Cat People Survey

How many cats do you have:

• 0 - I’m living vicariously through y’alls’ pictures.
  • 1 - There can only be one monarch in the castle.
  • 2 - So my kitties won’t be lonely when I’m not around.
  • 3 - Three’s company–GOOD company!
  • 4 - An even number means no one gets left out.
  • 5 - The number five symbolizes freedom, curiosity, and change–I’m simply living in tune with the universe.
  • 6+ - My final form is that of “Cat Lady”–yes, even if I am a man, that will be “Mr. Cat Lady” to you, as I have truly ascended to the highest level of existence possible.

0 voters

How old are your cats? Choose all that apply.

• 0 - 6 months
  • 6 months - 1 year
  • 1 - 2 years old
  • 2 - 5 years old
  • 5 - 8 years old
  • 8 - 13 years old
  • 13 - 15 years old
  • 18 - 20 years old
  • 20 +

0 voters

2 Likes

We just officially added our intent to adopt a pair of kittens or young adult cats to an inner city rescue charity in London. Not sure how long it might take to get assigned or if we will be successful.

Watch this space…

9 Likes

18 Likes

Oh what a beautiful kitty!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Agent is busy :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Morning coffee cuddles with this handsome fellow.

17 Likes

We were finally able to get Josie spayed and the kittens adopted out. Now we’re back to a 2 cat household. It’s really nice. I feel like Zorro was just not around for the past month and a half, because he hated the kittens. The day we took them to the Humane Society for adoption he suddenly owned the house again and was back to normal. Those kittens were causing a lot of havoc in our house as well. They destroyed the bottom of our couch and were total poop machines toward the end. Glad they’re gone honestly.

11 Likes

Congratulations on getting to the end of your kitten adventure! Kittens are so adorable, but also so much work. Even mama cats get done with them at a point :laughing:

4 Likes

between 15 and 18 are years missing :grin: old boy is 17,5 y

1 Like

This is what happens when you post first thing in the morning! A whole age group just disappears :laughing: :sweat_smile: oops

2 Likes

This is new. Do I have to become someone who hides toilet paper under crochet doll covers?

10 Likes

Early Christmas present to go in my new office. Thought this group would appreciate it.

19 Likes

My boy Toby

19 Likes

He looks like a kitty who likes to tussle. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Beautiful Karen! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hopefully a pair of kittens for us in January!

:heart::heart:

22 Likes

Pretty Tomboy who lives with my friend I spend the night down south

17 Likes