Where my cat people? #3

Soooooooooo CUTE!!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s so pretty! The kitty reminds me of my other cat who has since passed. Literally looks exactly like him!

2 Likes

What would a catlife be without blankets?

15 Likes

My sweet Lola died yesterday. She was 16,5 years. We miss her so much, she was the gentle always friendly girl. I am sad :cry:

20 Likes

Oh I am so very sorry for your loss :cry: Sending you big hugs of comfort :people_hugging: Rest in peace beautiful Lola :heart:

3 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhj! I love them. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Thank you for giving her a lovely life. Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. šŸ©¶šŸ©·

2 Likes

So sorry friend for losing your family member. :people_hugging: :heart: :cry: :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

I am so sorry for your loss :pray:

2 Likes

Iā€™m beyond excited. Two boys currently only 9 weeks old :sob:

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! We got our brothers at 8ish weeks and they are little darlings that fill me with joy. I simply request that you upload a picture every 5 seconds. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:
Jk, but not really. Iā€™m very excited for you, if you couldnā€™t tell by the Ahhhhhhhhhhs.

4 Likes

Aw I bet yours are super baby like and loving as thatā€™s young to get them at 8 weeks? We have to wait to 12 weeksā€¦ They are weaning. I just want to steal them now, but no. So. Impatient. Are yours boys? I will be posting pictures a tonne, donā€™t worry. Also been feeling so down lately and these are not a ā€˜band aidā€™ but they are an outlet for my love and attention :heart:

4 Likes

In 4 months time from 3 cats to 1 cat :cry:.

5 Likes

There is nothing wrong with wanting to give something love and affection, band aid or not a kitty will raise your spirits. And kitties need homes, you have a home, PERFECTION. Iā€™ll cool it on the excitement caps.

Ours were part of a feral litter living in a parking lot behind my husbandā€™s work. We waited until they were able to eat solid food but then on a very cold January 1st we scooped up our first little guy. He cried all night so the next day we went back to get another and the crying stopped. Iā€™m so happy now that we have two, they are each others best playmates.

Mine were feral so they were not even a little cuddly. One day one got himself trapped behind the fridge and wouldnā€™t come out to cross the room while we were in it. We had to leave the hour for an hour or so so they could be re-united. They didnā€™t like or trust us at first.

My name Trusty Bird comes because one of my boys is named Bird and he was the first to approach us for affection. I got sober 2 months after I got these guys and tried to approach the world bravely looking for kindness like he did.

I think giving these little fools love has taught me how to be a better human. Thanks for letting me share all that, good memories. šŸ©·

8 Likes

Ohhh :disappointed_relieved: Iā€™m so sorry for your loss. I hope she didnā€™t suffer and had a soft pass away.
But you will miss her a lot, I know
:heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Oh thatā€™s an awesome story. My little old lady was pretty feral alsoā€¦ But I took her on as she tolerated me, I actually just stole her when I moved out, and over the years she trusted us.

I agree with you, I feel so much loss without an animal around. Itā€™s taken me four years to even contemplate loving againā€¦

Edit: the flatmates didnā€™t want her or care about her, so it wasnā€™t evil stealing

12 Likes

You liberated that sweet kitty, no theft involved. My last girl Maya looked just like that, maybe 10 pounds heavier. :grimacing: Also feral.

12 Likes

She was not doing well. Wednesday evening i gave her lots of ā€˜knuffels en kroeltjesā€™ and put her in her bed. I wanted to stay close so I slept on the couch. Everytime I watched she was just looking at me. In the morning she was gone. We buried her next to Tony at the farm, our nextdoor neighbour. My youngest son (24) said that she was the first cat he remembered from kitten and that this was the first time he saw a whole lifetime. And Lola had a beautiful life, my sweet girl :smiling_face_with_tear:

12 Likes

Iā€™m kind of black cat girl club to be honestā€¦ I love Maya! Sheā€™s so lovely. We will accept your boys into black cat club also thou! :black_cat::black_cat:

Mogg was a boss bitch.

16 Likes

Omg. I hope you get them

1 Like