Where my cat people? #3

I got one of these for less than $20. Its Technically a small dog “crate” but the cats like it cuz they can see out of it while still feeling secure. Hard to tell from this pic but the sides are just mesh

11 Likes

Something like that is a great idea! Thank you!

3 Likes

My dudes. Looking exceptionally cute in the crows nest.

19 Likes

Someone got into the catnip!

17 Likes

Washed her favorite shirt and pulled it directly from the dryer to cover her with. She is very happily wrapped in warmth.

@TrustyBird and @HoofHearted love your pictures!

16 Likes

MR. SAMMY!!!

17 Likes

My mom’s friend’s cat that I’m helping look after while I’m here.

16 Likes

Cat people!!

How are you keeping your cat out of the xmas tree?

:christmas_tree:+ :cat2: = :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

That’s an option? :smile_cat:

8 Likes

Cover them with laundry.

This guy eats the tree, he doesn’t climb it.

18 Likes

One guy chews on the presents, the other climbs up the tree and bats the ornaments (he already broke one my wife got in Japan).

I’ve asked them nicely not to, even said please and everything, but it’s like they don’t even know what im saying.

So I got a can of cat repellent. It works for a few hours, but they always end up back causing mayhem.

9 Likes

This is the first year I’m going to attempt ornaments, as my guys are two now and I think they can handle it.

Try German. For some reason if cats understood our language I think they would speak German, or French.

8 Likes

My Kiki is the one who was just chewing on it…while staring at you. Neither of mine show much interest, luckily. @TrustyBird is right. Try German.

10 Likes

This is not an issue we have these days but when her majesty and Zergling were young, we ended up putting the tree in the bedroom and only let them in the room when we were around to supervise. It wasn’t ideal.

4 Likes

My german is a little rusty, but I’ll give it a go!

12 Likes

I wanted to change a typo in an older message aboveand did something wrong…now the whole message is gone! :rofl::sweat_smile:
Not that it was important…just about my lazy monster doing nothing as always :blush:
But if you miss it? That’s why :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Cats are crazy! It would wreck me if my cats knocked over my tree!!! Maybe I could invent a cat deterrent!!

6 Likes

My cats are not interested in the christmas tree. They love to sleep along with me. We are napping through the day.

16 Likes

@TrustyBird is right! Cats must understand that Germanic language!!

5 Likes

Oh they understand German perfectly. Especially the word NO!!! NEIN!!!
Today we had a discussion about knitting and wool. We agreed on: The cats may sleep around me and the knitting :grin:

16 Likes