Where my cat people? #3

Pudgy kitty buddies!! I lovingly call my chubby fellow Fat Neck. :heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Oh my days :heart:

3 Likes

Couldnt get a picture in time. But does anyone have one of those cats thats just not into people that much? My littlest cat , beans, is still on his crazy kitten phase. Hes just over a year. He never really shows affection at ALL. Well om sitting here all depressed and anxious and the little guy jumps up right on my lap and starts rubbing his face all over mine. I LITERALLY almost cried. I swear cats know when your not yourself sometimes. This was so out of character for beans.

9 Likes

Beans lol

20 Likes

That’s so sweet! They really do know.

This is my Beans:

She’s generally very skittish and will run from me if I walk towards her, but if I’m under a blanket on the couch, she’ll come lay on me. She was a rescue and had a rough start to life. I love her so much!

19 Likes

Aw another beans lol. My other cat is like that too. But as soon as bed time comes around he jumps on the bed and crawls all over me. Like, why do you think im this monster during the day but at night, im your best friend? I guess cats deal with trauma different

3 Likes

This is my skittish boi Toes. He has extra toes on his front paws. He always looks a little scared lol

20 Likes

I love the extra toes!

2 Likes

And Tessie is silently judging me. :joy:

18 Likes

My boy always seems to come to me right when I need it. They say petting an animal reduces stress and anxiety. He’s a good boy :smile_cat:

19 Likes

9 Likes

The tongue… Crying :sob:

2 Likes

Neighborhood cat back in the house. I call him Sjakie, but that’s the same as my brain. So might think of another one. I might adopt him, he comes almost everyday now :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Here’s Leika surveying the room from her new vantage point

And Will sleeping and snoring (I’ve never known a cat to snore so loudly!). His broken leg has been pinned for 6 weeks now. The vet thinks after an x-ray in 2 more weeks they might be ready to come out :crossed_fingers:

18 Likes

@Lola I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs :people_hugging::heart:

3 Likes

My big boy, Thad, and my little girl, Eevee :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I love your christmas tree ornament :laughing:

4 Likes

Need a new one of these shirts. Mine got stained. One of my favorites bought for me by the wife :laughing:

12 Likes

“Starry Night w/ Kitty”. :+1:

2 Likes

Since her majesty kept laying by thebwater fountain, I put together a more comfortable corner for her consisiting of the heating pad from one of the heated cat beds and the foam, covered by the shirt she has claimed.

I’d like to figure out how to make a type of open tent that would keep in some of the heat while still being open in the front for ease of access and also so she can look out.

19 Likes