I’m stuck :kissing_cat:
That’s a shame :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@JazzyS

20 Likes

Awe…looks so peaceful…yeah- you aren’t going anywhere :joy:

2 Likes

"I always feel like somebody’s watching me " :notes:

21 Likes

Aaah, I will keep my fingers crossed untill mondag :wink: Hope I can work with one hand…

3 Likes

10 years ago today I rescued Sox.

21 Likes

22 Likes

It’s a Bird. Shortly before he pitter patted down the wall to dive bomb me in my bed below.

21 Likes

Memories came up. Here’s Luna’s sister Rosa in 2008. It took nearly two years to get her there, from the feral scared thing she was when I got her and Luna. Damned I loved that kitty

20 Likes

The christmas tree is gone, time to enjoy the sun and the outlook again :grin:

15 Likes

:blue_heart: Beans :blue_heart:

20 Likes

Is Beans perhaps half bat with those outstanding ears :thinking::cat::bat::joy:

3 Likes

I couldnt sleep last night and so I finally got up and went to do officey things ( like video games :laughing: ) and she was draped out of her little cat bed like she had a wild night on the town.

15 Likes

OMG that’s too funny — she looks like shes resting easy so i’m glad she won that battle :crazy_face:

2 Likes

My cat thinking he’s a human baby lol

19 Likes

Okay, so, this is bonkers. The past few nights Krieger came up and licked my lips out of the blue, and has been licking my hands. He never licks me. He gives my daughter a kiss every night before bed, but never me (I’m not jealous :shushing_face:). I realized it’s the Aquaphor I’ve been using. Googled why does my cat like aquaphor and…

9 Likes

That’s absolutely incredible. Funny and clever little beans!

2 Likes

It’s my Blue boy showing off his toe beans…:rofl: But yes he is a mixed breed so there is every chance of bat lineage! :bat: He does have excellent ears doesn’t he?

DNA test:
40% Russian Blue
40% Bombay Black
20% Pipastrelle

My boy’s mom:

15 Likes

Just gonna leave this here…

15 Likes

Sleepy Bird.

16 Likes

Morning little bird :heart:

2 Likes