Where my cat people? #3

Morning Blue and Bear!

2 Likes

Camera lense was smudged but this filter fixed the blur :smile_cat:

20 Likes

Her Royal Pickyness hasn’t been eating again because for some reason she doesn’t like the cans of food I’ve gotten for her (old cats, amiright?), so I’ve been giving her high calorie gel. It’s super sticky so I’ve been filling an oral syringe and giving it to her that way because she won’t eat it on her own.

Sharing in case anyone needs to get more nutrients in their cat and hasn’t heard of this stuff.

8 Likes

Poor babes. Good luck. Cats are so fussy.

2 Likes

Mamma … it’s cold outside (-42)

19 Likes

Look at that bundle of loveliness :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

This is headed out to the dumpster. Maybe I’ll keep it around longer.

If I spent money on something like this, it would be ignored :joy_cat:

18 Likes

Next monday my daughter is going to the animal shelter near by to meet 3 cats in order to look for a good fit with one of them.
She is allergic to cats :hugs: But when she lived with us we where always having cats. Now she is on her own she want one for herself.

Can’t go with her monday because I have to work. Would love to go with her (she asked me to) but have to work. I worked for years in that shelter as a vollunteer. Hard work but very fulfilling.

13 Likes

All three all three all three!

5 Likes

Ha ha ha :sweat_smile: :rofl:
I think she prefered nr 3: Poffertje.
They described that one as a very active and playful one so she hopes it’s a match.
:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

And Wikkel says hi too :orange_heart:

Have a good sunday all and let’s cuddle our cats!

21 Likes

Hi dear Wikkel :orange_heart: You are so sweet :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The young ones are looking out the windows, the old boy is sleeping. I’m in the middle, reading a bit, napping soon, my eyslids get heavy :blush::zzz:

Paw picture

19 Likes

Thanks for the fresh towel, now let me sleep plz.

20 Likes

Aaaah so cute your cats looking outside @erntedank ! I just made a spot for Wikkel in the window, hope she likes it. I always love to see cats sleeping in windows from the outside. Now I wanna have my own :sweat_smile:
Used an old wool toy blanket my mother made for me and my dolls ages ago.

Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

What a lovely idea!
I’m out of likes so here come some hearts to you & Wikkel :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::grin:

2 Likes

Having a hard time with this one. She still poops outside the box (but pees in it). Last night she went 3x on my bedroom rug.

I left a message with the behavioralist at the SPCA. Maybe they can help me. Cuz it’s actually making me depressed.

19 Likes

16 Likes

More of this please. Kitties in sweaters make my day better. Who is this sweet fellow who doesn’t mind a fashion show?

5 Likes

My morning cuddle buddy The Birdman.

20 Likes

This is my baby Marcus. Also known as the sherif, chuffy, chuff stuffs, chief, etc.

19 Likes