Where my cat people? #3

Burning a candle for my Buts and your old buddy, may them rest in peace :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Today is 1 year ago when we found him dead, we miss him a lot. Take good care for yourself today, big hug :people_hugging:
Claudia.

15 Likes

Thinking of you. I also burnt a candle next to a few pictures of my baby.

Loads of strength to you :heart::heart:

By the way, you are absolutely :100: a hero already for making a hard and kind decision. I really admire you.

9 Likes

Thinking of you both today :people_hugging: :heart: :crying_cat_face: :heart: :people_hugging:

6 Likes

I’m so sorry that it’s time say goodby :people_hugging: She is such a lovely soul. You gave her a wonderful life. Sending much to you and her :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

A light for a soul. In my kitty proof candle cage.
@Chiron

12 Likes

From here … my thoughts have thought of little else since your post yesterday… my heart and thoughts have been with you and your precious. She will always be with you…
Big hugs and lots of love sent along with a candle burning.
@Chiron

IMG_5117

12 Likes

IMG_1145

I can’t stop thinking about you all either @Chiron :cry: we’re both crying over here.
We miss you Zeldy :pray:t2::heart:

13 Likes

Thank you @Dazercat , @Alisa , @TrustyBird , @erntedank , @Mno , @Tragicfarinelli , @SoberWalker. :green_heart:

16 Likes

Awwwwwwwweee :smiling_face_with_tear::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_tear::purple_heart::smiling_face_with_tear:
Lovely memorial …
Thank you for sharing her with us all these years. Sweet pic of her in the frame. She will always be with you.
We are here with you through this too @Chiron

10 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss. Zelda will be hugely missed here. :broken_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you @Alisa and @Kareness .

4 Likes

How are you doing @chiron?

7 Likes

I’ve been working six days straight. Sorry my old friend X

23 Likes

What a beautiful memorial @Chiron!
Sending lots of love your way. :heart:
R.I.P Zelda (TS Royal Highness)

8 Likes

Tired kittens :black_cat::black_cat:

21 Likes

When hubby and my sons are away for a holiday so I’m alone at home Wikkel feels kind of lonely too. Yesterday I was away a lot and came home late after dinner.
That results in this:

My red monster lying voluntary on my lap for 15 whole minutes :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

22 Likes

Awwwwww Claudia, you are growing a love monster day by day :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you. :heart:

3 Likes

22 Likes

23 Likes