Where my cat people? #3

AHHH - i hope not too… i know that i have a hell of a time getting those prickly things out of my skin… hopefully they are all good – looks like they are having a good time exploring

2 Likes

Spook has finally annexed the washing basket bed, only 4 more to go for total bed domination, but he has his nemesis ‘Riley’ who has claimed the freezer top bed and then there’s Tici and Loki to contend with

20 Likes

Such a BEAUTY #blackcatsrock

2 Likes

Thank you :innocent:&:smiling_imp:

1 Like

Cash’s baby sister June

June and Flynn

19 Likes

If I could trade places with anyone in my family right now, it would be Gabby :sleeping::weary:

21 Likes

By the looks of it Indigo did a thorough study of Refuge Recovery so I’d say they deserve a bit of relaxation.

4 Likes

That fluffy belly is so cute.

2 Likes

One lousy day out yesterday and they’re all waiting by the front door after their lunch. And so it begins.

Looks like I’m missing one :scream_cat:

21 Likes

Blep :tongue:

25 Likes

Aaah, she/he looks a bit like my :orange_heart: monster!
I love orange cats!
(As well as white ones, black, grey, tabby…uh…all cats :sweat_smile:)

3 Likes

And what a special coloured eyes the cat on your first picture has Eric! Love it!

2 Likes

That’s Alice. 17 and a half now.

Here she is with her big brother O’Malley when she was about 6 months old. I just happen to be going through some old pics.

alcemal

dark dweasle

23 Likes

Dear friend, please post pictures of the cactus after they cuddle it :grin:
My cacti were covered with catfur over time :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy:

@Dan531 I love your furballs. Can’t stop thinking about the picture on the pet thread. Would you post all your furballs at once? Don’t care for redundance. Just asking.
I mean this one Pet pics! #6 - #150 by Dan531 I melted when I saw it :woozy_face::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

All 3 together.

23 Likes

Aaah, so cute! :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:
And she is a red female too just as mine is. Most red ones are males.

3 Likes

Pinky and the half brain…

Blue :blue_heart:

Bear :bear:

15 weeks old going on 15 years.
Tearaway twins
Weapons of mass destruction
Pocket panthers united

20 Likes

That’s what I hear.
We’ve had 6 orange tabbies throughout the years. They’ve all lived a long time. Alice so far the longest

Boys
Bowie, Joey, and O’Malley

Girls
McAdo, Ginger, and Alice.

At one point we had 5 cats and 4 were orange.
:heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Luna after yet another trip to the vet. Same weight as 4 months ago. Nails clipped. Solensia injection given. Doing pretty well ATM. :heart::cat2:

23 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: love that!

4 Likes