Where my cat people? #3

Aaaah, triple luck. Must be a heavy weight on your lap though :blush:

3 Likes

Our reluctant Easter bunny :rabbit:

22 Likes

I knowa!!! I love his toesies!! He loves to kneadsies on my neck, I think it’s a throw back kitten thing but Oh My Gosh … it’s feels amazing.

5 Likes

Meet Ebony! She’s my newest adoption, aprox 9 months old! After Toffee passed, I wanted Moka to have a new friend, and I must say, they get along very well! She’s a very sweet girl!

23 Likes

Hi Ebony!!! What a pretty girl you are :two_hearts: :heart_eyes_cat: :hugs:. Just out of curiosity: is the bit of left ear missing a sign of a trap and neuter program? Or something caused by a catfight or something else? Regardless, happy to meet, and hope you’ll have a great life with Jenny and Moka!

6 Likes

Omg she’s beautiful. Love them eyes . Lovely to meet you Ebony :smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yep, correct. She’s a street cat, and to make clear that they are neutered they clip off a small piece of their ear (sometimes it’s actually a huge chunk!). Not sure if this is a regular practice in other countries, but that’s how it’s done in Spain!

4 Likes

I know the practice from the USA. Glad to know Ebony is no longer a streetcat. Thanks for saving her Jenny!

5 Likes

She’s been with me for 9 days now, and she’s settled in quite well. Sometimes she still hides behind the couch, but in general she seems happy, playing a lot and just purring herself around my house! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

All cute and innocent after wreaking havoc at my sis’ Easter brunch❤️

21 Likes

They pulled the clock down?? :thinking::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

That is really good news and I’m happy they get along so well together! Love that little white spot on her chest too!

3 Likes

I think sis did it to change the hour to summertime. But didn’t change it yet😅

4 Likes

So many cute kitties on my holiday, I wanted to take them all home! One cheeky guy even followed me up to my apartment :face_with_hand_over_mouth::cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

And one of my silly boi, so he doesn’t get jealous!

16 Likes

25 Likes

Unusual to see Kiki on the couch :thinking: She used to sit with me all the time, but suddenly stopped and won’t ever come to my side anymore :crying_cat_face: Not sure why.

19 Likes

Pretty, pretty, pretty! :star_struck:
And repeat…

3 Likes

19 Likes

Rita :rofl: watching me for ages in the kitchen like security. She thought I couldn’t see her it was hilarious :joy::laughing:

21 Likes