Where my cat people? #3

Pretty girl. Rita!! Great name. :heart:

3 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart_eyes_cat:

17 Likes

White cats seem to have that quirk! My first cat was like snow and would climb the bare trees in winter attempting to hunt blue jays. The hunted divebombed him instead :grinning:

She looks allllmost like a white appliance (if you squint real hard) except maybe for the green eyes and pink boop nose.

3 Likes

She makes me laugh all the time :joy: all 4 +1 dog all their personalities are so funny and lovely. They are a loving bunch, all sleeping next to me now.
I just ordered some of more snacks for them. There cupboard is only half full :joy:
When ever Amazon or deliveries come they all run to see what it is with me, even when I go shopping and come back with the bags they all see whars for them. I love them alot. :sunflower:

3 Likes

That’s a big pet family! Sounds wonderful :heart: I am happy you have all that comfort and entertainment! Makes these early days easier.

2 Likes

Ohhhhh Myyyyya gosh! Priceless!!! :grin::metal:

2 Likes

Got my daughter’s birthday presents from Amazon. Idk how I’m supposed to wrap them :joy_cat:

Kiki’s wondering when she gets a turn on the box

18 Likes

Aaaah, she looks so cute up there! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
It always surprises me how small cats can make themselves to fit into tiny places.

2 Likes

Wikkel and me enjoying our day off each in a different way :wink: Wikkel by passing out in the corner of the couch and me trying to catch up TS in my onesie and beneath my favorite blanket (and no picture of that: remember this is a cat thread :crazy_face:).
Have a good day all (ore night) and may it be filled with lovely cats :sweat_smile:
funny-gif-cat-skate-house

17 Likes

Good morning from Tony!

18 Likes

Well he’s awake! :roll_eyes:
I think Wikkel only is when she eats :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

5 Likes

Chair wars…

19 Likes

I don’t have any pets but when I saw this I thought of you cat loving people. You know, in case yours is actually a samurai.

18 Likes

Silhouet Luna

21 Likes

This 'lil dude hold my heart in his Perfect Poly Paws :heart_eyes_cat::purple_heart:

20 Likes

Oh man. I want to high five that purrrfect little fellow. What a cutie. :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

I just posted this in the meme thread the other day! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

11 Likes

Box wars :rofl:

18 Likes

Ha ha, I use this picture ones and a while @Just_Laura and @acromouse because I named it a sober warrior:

It’s in my downloads to stay, too cute.

14 Likes

The old boy on me is watching Missi on the backrest of the sofa. They are full,comfy and tired :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes