Where my cat people? #3

Florence walk about in Tuscany.

5 Likes

And 230 Fitbit zone minutes later, we have the cat balcony… They LOVE IT :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

18 Likes

I always thought Blue was a hunter, but they are both feral with flies :face_with_spiral_eyes::face_with_spiral_eyes: sky raisins :joy:

16 Likes

That looks so lovely for them, :heart_eyes_cat:
Sky raisins has me laughing out loud :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Just two brothers hanging out (side).

16 Likes

They are so naughty with them! And eat them immediately! And they only talk to get cuddles or food to answer your earlier question! :heart:

2 Likes

@Mno @Dazercat Stewy is fine, the vets gave him some antibiotics and we came home and took a nap together it was lovely. Glad I went, I knew he wasn’t himself - subtle change but at least he will be fine and nothing to be concerned about getting worse.

@Tragicfarinelli Oh there going to really enjoy that space, it looks nice and cozy. Basil doesn’t stop talking all day to me :sweat_smile: proper convos. His like a dog who needs to be worked I have to pretend his helping me do jobs to keep him happy and busy.
His half Bengal so very chatty.

I took a day off from the catio with the vets visit and to just give them some attention before I get back on it tomorrow.

:sunflower:

7 Likes

Thanks. Good to read :kissing_cat:

1 Like

These two are like dogs as well. Bear retrieves balls and his toys for me to throw again. They are very very dog like. Bengals are mental, I feel you. Burmese are part of their heritage via the Bombay black side of their lineage. Russian blue mum so that’s the sensitive, loving, loyal and sensible side to bring them down a peg from the crazy side.

Love me a Heinz 47

4 Likes

Nelson!

19 Likes

Awww Eric…so close and yet so far :sob: If you are ever in the UK again let us know, we could have a TS day out I’m sure my fellow Brits @Twizzlers @Tragicfarinelli would be up for it :blush:
I hope you have an amazing time in Italy with your friends :heart::pizza::spaghetti: :it:

5 Likes

We call them sky raisins too!!! Our dog is better than the cats at catching them though :joy::cat::dog::fly:

3 Likes

So sorry to hear this @Chuckie22 :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat: Hi everyone from Peace and I

20 Likes

Luna back at what she does best

20 Likes

Office cat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Seven years ago today I met Mathilda on a RV park in the Oregon woods :heart_eyes_cat:. It was also the first day I saw the Pacific Ocean live. Special day on a special trip, paid for by quitting smoking.

21 Likes

il gatto di San Gimignano

Sheep Farm Gatto

Sheep farm kitten

:kissing_cat:

18 Likes

Goodmorning catpeople!
Wikkel says hi to all her catbuddies up here!

Well after her nap ofcouse…

19 Likes

So fluffy and sweet looking…I would kiss that little ginger face :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes