Where my cat people? #3

Loving the fact that my daughter never picks up her things

16 Likes

Missi made a strange noise so I had a look what she was doing.: Bringing one of my Crocks slippers into the living room and playing with it :joy:

16 Likes

Cinque Terre bodega cat
She’s 15

18 Likes

Some more pictures of “my” cat. :laughing: Just enjoying the sun in my back yard.

I was found out!

20 Likes

23 Likes

This is like a school photo. :joy:

10 Likes

Morning: Stealing from my breakfast, enjoying the sun on the balcony

Afternoon: Tired from morning … :joy:

19 Likes

I’m putting up with this kid for you mom…

He tries to cut off my air :roll_eyes:

Help… Are you seeing this?

22 Likes

Somebody was a busy good boy while I was at work

:heart_eyes_cat: he’s not boring

Edit to add this photo Mom took of me and Peace while visiting yesterday. He didn’t like being picked up and started biting so my reaction was caught Lol

22 Likes

My little hike through town today turned into a kitties meet and greet. Last one was in the garden of a museum on one of the big canals. I enjoyed the garden more than the museum.

23 Likes

:heart_eyes: Awe! Lucky!

3 Likes

Hestia, my daughters kitty at her dad’s. She’s still so petite! And quite skittish, but she loves her human :heart:

19 Likes

OMG this is a lovely kitty parade :sparkling_heart: and you were adopted at the park :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Moka & Ebony
They look like little angels, when they want to… :see_no_evil::rofl:

19 Likes

Mama Luna and her babies

21 Likes

Aw gorgeous. How did it go? Are there only two kittens? Are you keeping them?

Sorry for the questions!

4 Likes

They are so so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

One kitty was born very very weak and with some body issues and unfortunately didn’t make it. Heartbreaking.

My friend wants to adopt one and my secret hope is that she gonna take both, it’s always good to keep siblings together. If not, probably gonna stay with us and this will be last Luna’s pregnancy. Last pregnancy anyway actually.

I have so much fun with my kids giving them a names :sweat_smile: lots of ideas here, from simple ones like WooWoo and PooPoo, KaiKai and BooBoo to more sophisticated like Soldier and Camping.

I’m afraid I’m gonna dominate this thread for a next few weeks with daily updates but hey, there is nothing as cute as little kitties :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

We want you to dominate this thread with the kittens!!!

Having kittens around is such fun, especially for the kids. When our stray, outside girl brought hers to our doorstep, my daughter named them Sprinkles and Skittles :joy: It got a little crazy once they became completely mobile, having 5 cats in my small apartment! I took them to a rescue so they could get adopted.

7 Likes

Aaaaah, they are so cute Mischa. Please dominate this thread, dominate all threads if you like :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Everybody loves kittens!

4 Likes

21 Likes