Where my cat people? #3

Thanks. I’ll try to report in tomorrow with travel pics. It’s been awhile since we’ve done a Cali drive.

We’re a man down :cry: no Minnie :cry: She hated the long drive anyway. Little Benson is going to have a huge yard. Huge for him. All to himself.

Alice gets shotgun. Always.
:pray::heart:

6 Likes

21 Likes

I was thinking about it and I can’t keep them all. Or kids, or cats.
So now I have to find good names for this kittens :wink::wink:

4 Likes

On the road before 8. 7;45 :scream_cat:

Settled in
Well most of us

6 and a half more hours to go :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:
@JazzyS

20 Likes

Yes Benson and B are back there somewhere.
He had a good walk so he’s napping. B has the whole way back by herself.

5 Likes

A nice early start…way to go…look so cozy with the gang! Safe travels Dazer. :oncoming_automobile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::pray:t4:

4 Likes

I love seeing the gang all together road tripping. :joy::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

She’s a Cali Girl now :smirk_cat:

20 Likes

I love that they’re just free in the car :joy_cat: I’ve never had to travel with my cats but that might work better since the only time Krieger ever scratched me was trying to put him in his carrier. Safe travels :pray:

6 Likes

Watching birdies and squirrels

18 Likes

So lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Reminds me on my persian cats. They always were free in the car when travelling with me to my parent’s summer residence. Lovely memories, long gone :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

Bluey boy. :heartbeat:

19 Likes

Schimanski is astonished that I’m talking to him from the upstairs balcony (they are not allowed there) :grin:

18 Likes

We made it!

Before

And after :kissing_cat:

This is actually pretty funny because we call her Daisy Wolf. Or Wolfie :kissing_cat:

13 Likes

That range and the cat are both beautiful!

3 Likes

Thanks. Can’t to fire it up soon.

When it was my turn to drive

@Lisa07 we made it.
@JazzyS

18 Likes

Oh i love the laid back driving with the kitty in your lap :heart: – looks so at ease with your driving skills :laughing:

3 Likes

Are you allowed to drive in your car with cats walking loose? Here in the Netherlands they will pull you over and give you a big fine! :face_with_peeking_eye:
Not to lecture, just wondering :wink:
Have a good trip and be safe! :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Your co pilot fell asleep on the job, but glad you made it safely. :grimacing:
Your life has been a whirlwind this past month. I hope you all settle in nicely and start enjoying your forever home. :heart:

3 Likes

Not til next week. Enjoy that is. Lots of repairs needed but they’ll get done when they get done. I fly back tomorrow to manage the packing and moving. They unload all our shit Thursday.

I don’t know @SoberWalker about a law like that. It was 8 hours and we had a little box out and water for them. If it was much shorter we’d have them in their crates. They’ve been so good. They didn’t even run and hide when they got to the new home. Maybe cuz there’s no furniture :scream:

Exploring the new Catio. Briefly
@Twizzlers

Exploring the house. There’s a bird out there.

21 Likes