Where my cat people? #3

It took 2 1/2 years but my kitty is becoming a lap cat. Water will now climb up on my lap for morning cuddles. Trust that is given is precious, trust that is earned is priceless.

18 Likes

The best kind of love :heart:

4 Likes

Aaahh, happy for the both of you! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

That look reminds of Rosa, super scared ferals she and her sister Luna were when they came to live with me in November 2006. It took Rosa about the same amount of time to make it to my lap. Luna never did, but she does cuddle up to me now. This pic is what yours made me think of, first time she came close to me, January 2008, more than a year in.

And for good measure here’s one from Luna in the same period.

13 Likes

Our babies.

Your sweet girls @Mno

@Mischa84 one of your kitties reminds me of mine :purple_heart:

Baby pic and more recent ( year or so) pic. I’ve been ( happily) sleeping on the floor with her for almost 6 months because she hurt a back leg. We are doing fine doing what we are doing and now she’s going in the living room w me watching her carefully, b/c No Jumping.
I should write a book. “My life with my cat”.

20 Likes

@Laner hope all this worked out. What a kind person you are to protect this snow leopard. I live in sheep country, there are not any snow leopards, certainly though big cats and other sheep prey. The local ranchers are not as accommodating. As a fellow rancher/ environmentalist/ wildlife protector, I appreciate what you’re doing and applaud you.
We do have wildlife rehabilitation and sanctuaries.

6 Likes

The snow leopard was able to be relocated to the wild life refuge.Hope he lives a better life there living put his old age. And of course happy to not be loosing sheep.

6 Likes

Getting some love, attention and drools from Peace. :heart_eyes_cat:

21 Likes

What an adorable looking kitty pic of your old girl. So freakin cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

18 Likes

Such a beautiful white one! :white_heart:
I always love seeing one. In the animal shelter where I worked for a few years we had some, most of them deaf unfortunally :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I rescued Betty from a shelter. She was passed over by several adopters who wanted a white cat, but not her because she is deaf.

17 Likes

:sob: People are strange, glad she found a place with you. It such a beautiful cat!

3 Likes

Love :heartbeat:

20 Likes

Awwww he grew sooo big, how lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Orange cat on orange deck chair this morning

18 Likes

17 Likes

So precious!

3 Likes

Aaaahh! Your boys are in love the kittens ofcourse! Are you going to keep them?
The kittens I mean :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Last afternoon on this catio
Nice little rest for all of us.
He’s been working hard :joy_cat:

He has a big day tomorrow. He hates traveling the most I think. He gets car sick :nauseated_face:

16 Likes

He’s tired from watching all the hard work you did. :joy:
Safe travels with the gang!
Here’s to the next chapter in your life.

3 Likes