Where my cat people? #4

My Toffee used to bring me 1-2 birds per week in Spring and Summer (don’t miss those days), I also had a few gekkos and once she came with a bat!! :bat: She must have appreciated me a lot! :rofl: She passed in March and I still miss her, and her moody attitude!

22 Likes

Such a beautiful cat.
We never get over them :sob:

3 Likes

Tony…just now…

21 Likes

Hi there!

24 Likes

I call this photo stalemate.

Kitties are refusing to come down. I’m sleeping in a sleeping bag on a concrete floor in an empty apartment until these fools learn to trust me again. Moving of furniture is done. My brother tuxes, not so much.

21 Likes

Ooh. Could be a long night. Give them time. Couple months :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

I have 3 days. Lets hope it doesn’t take that long.

6 Likes

Peace is such a good boy. I just gave him his last pill from his veterinarian and he doesn’t even try to fight it. Now/moments ago he’s listening and watching me try to meditate while soaking up the morning sun. #blessed

20 Likes

He’s a good boy :heart:

6 Likes

Such a good boy. Luna is a good old kitty cat who fights like a devil against having pills, having her nails clipped, having medicine smeared in her ear, being picked up, held, everything that goes beyond some nice sweet pets and scratches. Love my little feisty semi feral grand old dame :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

9 Likes

Day two of my kitty standoff. Bird got scooped into the new place but won’t come out from under the cupboards. He cried all night. And then there is this fellow.

This will take work. Husband had him in the carrier, forgot one latch and the kitty shot out of there like a rocket. Lets hope that wasn’t our only window.

21 Likes

This is turning out to be quite the saga, @TrustyBird, I feel for you both! :scream_cat:

6 Likes

I’m on edge watching this all unfold @TrustyBird. If only you could convince him that he’s gonna love the new place. And Bird crying all night, ugh! Maybe he’s missing his buddy. This has to end well for all of you.

6 Likes

I got so many questions. But I can stop laughing :joy: I’m sorry. As someone who travels with cats and has had the wife not latch the carrier door completely and Daisy skyrocketing to the ceiling I can’t help remembering some of our stories. And laughing at ourselves. We moved so much our guys gave up.

I hope y’all can figure out something soon. Sorry you’re having so much trouble.

Thanks for the show. Keep us posted.
:pray:t2::heart:

10 Likes

Omg…hope you were able to get him down. Hugs to Bird. :hugs:
I never realized how traumatic it would be for them to move. :people_hugging::heart:

5 Likes

This little chap has had a busy day… Cheeky little Bear has, for some unknown reason, been running around nonstop everywhere and getting himself into all kinds of mischief… :face_with_peeking_eye:

19 Likes

Friends :blue_heart:

24 Likes

Here’s hoping stuff is working out with the kitties Emilie :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: :heart:

3 Likes

Ooof. We enlisted the help of a co-worker who also works at a cat rescue. She is going to loan us a live trap and camera. It’s that bad.

Remember a few days ago when I said I loved moving. Well I loved moving before I had cats.

11 Likes

We are here folks.

Borrowed cage and motion sense camera. The trap is baited with rotisserie chicken and bread.
This has been incredibly stressful. Lets hope this is the last step we need to use for all parties.

16 Likes