Where my cat people? #4

Good luck Emilie.
I can’t imagine the stress on you. And you kitties. I hope this works out. Maybe stick some tuna in there just incase.
Big hugs
:pray:t2::heart:

5 Likes

I am so sorry this has happened. Is Bird stuck? Do you know how he got under the cabinets? I guess they will get hungry eventually and come out and down.

6 Likes

Bird is okay. He’s in the new apartment. He hid under the cabinets for an hour and then came out to say hi. He is fine, just looks confused about the new place or the lack of brother.

Water is still next door in the old apartment. We cannot move or touch him so hopefully the baited trap works.
We need this to work and have been given an extra day or two to be out.

10 Likes

I’ve slept 3 hours each night since we’ve moved. I would love to have our household of four reunited tonight.

8 Likes

17 Likes

18 Likes

I hope the cage with food will help :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

This paper came in a package for my dad…3 weeks ago! :joy_cat:

17 Likes

My new companion (at least for now, as she’s a rescue and sill waiting for the owner to show up):

19 Likes

In the new place! My wonderful in-laws came to wrangle and my saga is over. Now to mend my anxious fingers from 3 days of stress or maybe a shower.

20 Likes

So happy this is now over, for you and the cats! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

Me too! This was a super stressful move but it is officially done.

5 Likes

Phew! I felt a big burst of relief reading your update. Glad you’re all reunited and the move is officially done.

3 Likes

Brothers scenting brothers. Water won’t get out of the carrier but Bird has come to check him out. On top of the 3 days Water spent hiding from us next door now he has a whole new apartment to get used to. I feel like the worst pet parent out there. :pleading_face::weary::sob:

15 Likes

I was supposed to go back to work tomorrow but I called out with a pet emergency. I want one day of good sleep and calm in my new place before I go back. Thank you. You guys helped keep me sane.

9 Likes

Your one of the best pet parents! Don’t beat yourself up. They’ll adjust and pretty soon, the new place will feel like home to them (and you)
Glad you’re taking the day off to recoup. It’s been extremely stressful. Sending hugs :people_hugging:

6 Likes

This is Tommy

21 Likes

Glad you’re all home. I hope you can get your rest and “calm” on your day off. Quite an ordeal. Poor guys. Poor you too.
They will adjust. But probably on their own time. Not yours :pouting_cat:
Let hope they don’t start marking territory.
Or should I not have said that.
Thanks for the update and in-laws.

6 Likes

Birdie is already pretty good. He asked me to play with him today with one of his favorite toys. He seems stressed about brother.
Water will take time.

So very grateful. This could seem like such a silly thing to lots of people and to me it feels like a major event.

On the plus side. I love the bigger apartment. Boys will too in time.

8 Likes

Okay last one for a while and thank you all for following my saga so kindly.
Bird (background) came through the door first so he is growling a bit at (foreground) Water. Other than a few pounds skinnier, my cat who refused to come out of a room just hours ago is back.

20 Likes