Where my cat people? #4

My dynamic duo; one looking at doves, the other one looking for some milk! :see_no_evil: (just before I took the picture, you canā€™t see it there :rofl:) Moka is all into cleaning Peanut, I guess thatā€™s a good signā€¦

15 Likes

Peanut is so freakinā€™ cute! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

:black_heart:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s a really good sign! It means Peanut is accepted! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
(And heā€™s sooooo cute and little :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:).

4 Likes

When a cat wants his daily late night snack but his catmama watches a movieā€¦
:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:
(Does she seeā€™s me?, why doesnā€™t she move? Hello, itā€™s time! Do I have to sit on her face to get her active? Fill in the rest :sweat_smile:).

17 Likes

Yes those are claws. I am bread dough that must be Kneaded!

16 Likes

Breakfast time :grin:

16 Likes

I know, I hope he grows a bit, cause heā€™s just too tiny for me! :sweat_smile: He tends to follow me around, and I always have to watch where Iā€™m stepping!

3 Likes

Love it :heart_eyes_cat:
I got 4 HP :kissing_cat::kissing_cat::kissing_cat::kissing_cat:
I never run short of healing.
Edit @SoberSassy
And now Iā€™m probably going to cry :cry: next time. Thanks a lot :pray::joy:

2 Likes

15 Likes

So needs a caption! Cat at the door says ā€œyou killed him, Iā€™m outta here! Dad!ā€

2 Likes

Thatā€™s funny :smile_cat:

1 Like

I have 9 lives worth of smart ass responses. :cat2:

1 Like

A Beary Bear.

Blue.

18 Likes

Shhhh Iā€™m a plant

17 Likes

Well I have a big red monster and have to watch my steps as well very carefully :sweat_smile: She always walks just in front of my and a few times I couldnā€™t avoid stepping on her feet ore tripping over her myself :face_with_peeking_eye:
So in that case size doesnā€™t matter :sunglasses:

5 Likes

One of my favourite cats in art, this tuxy by Bart van der Leck from 1914. First time ever I visited the Krƶller MĆ¼ller Museum. Easy in the top three of Dutch museums :two_hearts::heart_eyes_cat:

12 Likes

After breakfast nap

18 Likes

I didnā€™t even realize how much of a cat person I was until this one found me.
Now Iā€™m obsessed with all of your cats! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy_cat:šŸ©·

17 Likes

I like that one very much as well Menno! I had a replica for many years in my student apartment!

2 Likes