Where my cat people? #4

Took this whilst going through my closet one night … Rusty was my helper!

15 Likes

Wow! What a beauty! I had a blacky, she passed 2 months ago!

2 Likes

Peanut chiliin a bit! I’ve had him for two weeks, but he doesn’t seem to grow! :exploding_head: He just hides in the tiniest places!! This afternoon it was all drama with “miaus miaus”, turned out he had hopped into one of my lower cupboards in the kitchen! :see_no_evil::rofl:

17 Likes

I’m admiring your British weather on the windows more than Bear and Blue.
I love living in sunny California, no complaints, but I’d kill for a week of British weather :umbrella: :cloud_with_rain: right now.

3 Likes

I feel you! We had rain this morning! And it was a blessing! Holy water!! :sweat_drops::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Hahaha. I saw Cali is hot right now! We are having a colder week next week, it’s getting down to 14-16c in the day. It’s rained non stop for three days and last night we had an unholy storm pass over.

It’s really funny living here, we have systematic drought leading to a water hose pipe ban most summers. Then when it rains we all flash flood into a huge puddle.

I won’t tell my cats you said the weather was better than them! :wink:

2 Likes

This was my precious Ebony, she passed of Leukemia… not much I could do at the time…

14 Likes

Please tell me it’s Lucy, Daughter of the Devil, bc that would be hilariously awesome considering Archer’s voice actor also plays the Devil :rofl: If not, it’s still a nice name :+1:

2 Likes

2 of my cats have passed in a very sudden way. Like, Monday they are acting weird, and Thursday they have passed. All this in the past 5 months. So I’m very cautious with my new adoption (Peanut) as well as Moka. As a soon as I see they are not acting normal, I’ll take’m to the vet! Call me paranoid!

2 Likes

That’s a good show too. I always thought Luci looked like a cat anyways.

My ex got me into Archer when we got together in 2016, as well as a plethora of other things :roll_eyes: We split 3 years ago and I haven’t watched it since, but I noticed it just returned to Netflix so maybe I will again. Things like that don’t trigger me, seeing or being around drinking. It’s everywhere and I’ve accepted it’s not for me anymore.

1 Like

You’ll get there. It’s all about controlling your own mind. Don’t worry, you spoiled nothing. I was drunk and on alot of drugs back then so I’d start it over anyways.

And since we’re in the cat thread, here’s my parents cat, Sassy :joy_cat:

13 Likes

Three happy cats enjoying the weather, me being at home and spoiling them as well as planning the next mischief (highjack the plums, take the pen, snaffle my Crocks, nibble Grissini, chew on the cardboard boxes, miow me awake … the list goes on :joy:)

14 Likes

Hey.

It is this exact one… https://amzn.eu/d/9eyzMEr

They are about 5 - 5.5 kilos each as they are only nearly 11 months old. And it’s STURDY.

tip…take time to construct it, get the windows super super clean first, soak the suckers in hot water for several minutes before installing it. Honestly, these guys fight on it, jump off it, bounce on it…it’s sturdy!!!

3 Likes

A purring fluffball on my belly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

hes been attached to me most of the day :heart_eyes_cat:

15 Likes

IMG_8030
I did not see this.
No I didn’t.
I did not click that link.
No I didn’t.
Just no.

8 Likes

Looks like the fur babies are getting window seats to look out at their deckchairs! :face_with_peeking_eye:

8 Likes

Saw this and thought of my cat people!

10 Likes

“I wish I could write as mysterious as a cat.“
~ Edgar Allan Poe
:black_heart::orange_heart::black_heart:

15 Likes

Definitely mistreated!

16 Likes