Where my cat people? (Part 1)

It looks like they are angry parenst and you ar coming home past curfew :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

What a cuties they are Franzi and it’s fun to have two of them! They have eachother when you are away. I hope (and they will!) be great little buddies :smile_cat::smile_cat:

1 Like

I was having I little walk after dinner and began panicking. It will be all fine and they will be good for me.
And there won’t be anything a snack or cuddle won’t heal.

1 Like

She is just a sweetie!

12 Likes

Sorry Franzi, didn’t understand the last sentence, can you explain in different words?

@Girlinterrupted My cat doesn’t lift, but she takes her position as bench warmer seriously. :laughing:

Gotta have the tiny weights for the rotator cuff stuff. She likes to use the 1-8lb weights as pillows. :laughing:

17 Likes

Compared to discussions with humans I mean there won’t be anything between us a cuddle or snack will heal.

2 Likes

9 Likes

My favorite scratcher. I mean “their” :smile_cat: favorite scratcher is the Cat Lounger Scratcher. Made of cardboard. As you can see cardboard pieces all over the place. And they play hide and seek in the holes. It’s too funny to watch. Like I said. Good thing I don’t have your address. I’d be sending you one :smile_cat: I’m glad you got plenty of stuff. Can’t wait for the pics.

Daisy

@anon74766472

9 Likes

Already ordered 2 similar ones :speak_no_evil::see_no_evil: hope they like it.

3 Likes

Aha, now I understand. Thank you!

1 Like

Mavy and B

We couldn’t find them.

They were having a snuggle in the spare bedroom.

16 Likes

Is this the one that you have Eric?
https://www.amazon.com/PetFusion-Scratcher-Cardboard-Construction-unverified/dp/B004X6UEH6
I have to replace our broken one. It was a lot cheaper, but…it broke!

1 Like

It does look just like it. I think we got ours from Chewy. That’s the one. I know it’s called a “lounger”

These things are pretty sturdy.

2 Likes

I found the exact same one on Chewy so that’s probably it. Dozzi loves his smaller lounger but it broke right where it gets narrow.

11 Likes

Wait a minute that’s not an Xbox :thinking:

17 Likes

You wouldn’t believe there’s a living 4lb pillow under me…

She just had to wake it up now what am I going to do for a pillow?

13 Likes

Chillin with my girls!

14 Likes

Poor little guy had surgery earlier this week they had to remove his eye. Wasn’t sure if he was going to make it. Happy to say he is running around like crazy and doing much better!

image000000_2

14 Likes

Poor guy. That’s the saddest thing ever :cry::cry::cry: