Who is hangover free & who is struggling

Whi is hangover free today and how does it feel? How’d you do it? I am - I focused on family time, staying busy and good food.

Who is struggling? Let us know so we can help. Don’t turn a mistake/relapse into a catastrophe. I am praying and rooting for you to bounce back.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

23 Likes

I woke up with a hangover and a burnt pot. Scrubbed it all out but very disappointed in myself. Off to work now and and day 1 being sober. Wish me luck.

8 Likes

I’m struggling so bad. I feel like I’m drowning. I just want it to stop.

5 Likes

I did last night. I’m so disappointed in myself

For the first time no hangover and 44 days sober, everyone was drinking last night except me, im really proud of myself and verry happy to be active enough to enjoy the day with my baby girl instead of feeling sick laying in bed. I wish everyone a good new year with new chances. We can do this

15 Likes

Hangover free, and feeling so blessed!

For those struggling today…don’t give up! Your mistakes do not define you, and today is an opportunity to write a new chapter!

Stay the course…wishing everyone a safe, healthy and blessed New Year!

14 Likes

Happy New year, everyday I struggle a bit…but I take it one day at a time too.

12 Likes

Thank you , I will use this forum. I have tried turning to people around me but they want to act like its all ok. I thought maybe strangers would understand.

8 Likes

I reset this morning. I feel like crap, and am more disappointed in myself than anything. The holidays were tough this year with a death in the family and I responded by drinking more and more frequently. That ends now and I’m recommitted starting with Dry January.

5 Likes

Hangover free for the 2nd New Years day in a row. Feeling like a million bucks and about to go bang some weights around in my gym.

12 Likes

Last night was feeling a bit down about not drinking because it seemed like the rest of the world was, I just focused on the fact that I’d be waking up this morning with no hangover and no guilt!

2021 is going to be my first clean and sober year ever.

10 Likes

This is true. They are drinkers so they really can’t help me.

5 Likes

I’m hangover free! It’s a gloomy day. Strangely last night I didn’t feel any envy towards those who were drinking. Staying focused for the New Year!

10 Likes

I’m hangover free, yet struggling hard lately, feeling vulnerable, worthless and hopeless.

4 Likes

Struggling. But reading this and ‘talking’ to the people I met here over the last year helped me through the day.
So kuddo’s for all the supporters and hugs for the ones that are also struggling.

7 Likes

Hangover free here! Had a fun night and made some good food. Played video games with the kids and watched the ball drop in New York. Feeling great!

9 Likes

I understand. Been there many times and this time of year doesn’t help. But don’t give up. Please don’t give up. Keep fighting. A new year can mean a new you. The fight is worth it. I am praying and rooting for you.

2 Likes

Nah, no biggie. Don’t beat yourself up. Hang in there and keep trying.

1 Like

AWESOME sauce. Great job and a great example for everyone else. Enjoy your day, your sobriety, your daughter and the New Year.

1 Like

Lol. I hear ya