Why did you choose your screen name?

Your dogs are gorgeous!

1 Like

A play on words. Many people call me a ray of sunshine yet Iā€™ve dealt with 4 bouts of major depression and unable to function properly for months at a time. My real name is Micheline.:grinning:

6 Likes

When I was getting married, I didnā€™t want to change my last name because Jones is so common. My husband-to-be bought me a strand of pearls and told me I could be ā€œMrs. Jonesā€. I liked the sound of that so Iā€™ve been rocking the pearls and persona everyday since!

5 Likes

My lovely sober boyfriend painted the bedroom blue after he moved in. It symbolizes a positive change to me.

12 Likes

I always feel the need to be doing something even when tired. I crave traveling and adventure constantly either with friends or on my own.Ive just always felt restless and I think that was part of why I drank, it made me feel like I was doing somethingā€¦I thought it was curbing the need to be active,it wasnt.Alcohol just woke me up more.smh

3 Likes

I chose my name on here because I am interested in seeing where this life that I am creating for myself will take me. I am on a journey to find what makes me truly happy and live my life fully. I already look back at the small steps I took to shape my life and I am amazed how far I have come. Iā€™m letting things play out and to me life is one big journey

6 Likes

Just my name, it is Gaelic/Irish for David - pronounced Da-hee

:shamrock::shamrock::shamrock:

Itā€™s real spelling has accents which we call fĆ”das and is DĆ”ithĆ­.

5 Likes

Too. Freakinā€™. Cute. Both of 'em.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a D&D reference. My husband and I are big nerds and we love D&D (heā€™s a great DM and I help him write his campaigns).

A Bluff check is when you roll to see how well you can fool peopleā€¦ Iā€™m afraid I usually seem to Nat 20 it, but Iā€™m trying not to rely on my Bluff skill so much lately. :wink:

5 Likes

Wow, what a beautiful name Autumn is :blush: I love it!

Butch was my nickname growing up. When I was born my ears were bruised so I looked like a bruiser a butch. That is how it was told to me.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting. Kinda made me think of how I feel sometimes. Ppl think Iā€™m always happy and smiling, but they donā€™t know that smiling keeps the tears away. Keep at it, despite the depression n everything else that seems overwhelming

Lol I went to see if your ears are all that bad. If they are, I canā€™t tell from the pic.

1 Like

Mines pretty deep, itā€™s my name and year I was born. Lol fail

5 Likes

It was just when I was fresh out of the oven. They are good now.

1 Like

Oh so deep Steve,so deep lol

Lol glad to hear that Butch

Wish I put more thought into my name. I love the Buckeyes, almost football season, just moved back to Columbus and my name is Dave/Davidā€¦

My middle name is Dolores, how retro. Chose Doll because I collected dolls in my younger days. Dolls donā€™t drink. Oh nevermindā€¦Baby Alive. I also have a dollhouse. When I was little, I wished I could pull an Alice and shrink to live in it.

2 Likes

Oh I know. I knew they were gonna butcher the story. But my wife and are going anyways. We feel obligated. Lol. I hope it bombs cuz I donā€™t want people to start naming their boys Roland

1 Like