Why I haven't relapsed this time

Shit couldnt we all

1 Like

@Rcoonis. Just some thought of mineā€¦paths are differentā€¦but just food for though

1 Like

@dogmum just some reflections I had

@JJ3786ā€¦just some thoughts i had about myself. Only 1 person knows what can be done to keep you sober, that is you. However, we can help and support you when you need it

1 Like

@Jim78 Just some of my thoughts.

1 Like

Beautifully written! Great post!

1 Like

While relapse stats are tricky at best. From everything I readā€¦there is roughly a 30% chance of relapsing within the first year. The harder your work, the more you fight, the more you believe in ā€œsober youā€ā€¦that % gets closer to zero. You are worth a sober life. Relapse happens, but it doesnt have to. You got this!

1 Like

I havenā€™t relapsed because I donā€™t want to drink. No one could make me quit, except me, and no one can make me drink, except me.

I donā€™t want to drink, so I donā€™t. Never again.

5 Likes

@Charlie_C

1 Like

@Cloudberry some random thoughts i had about my sobriety

2 Likes

@CzRecover. Just thought this might help

2 Likes

@Rainbow82

Thanks tm, will definitely help

1 Like

@Juno. Just sone random thoughts I had back in August. Maybe it will help

1 Like

@Jane.c. some of my thoughts

@Jane.c There is only 1 you. 7.5 billion people on this planet and God created just 1 of you. It takes a team, a group, a village to stay sober. With out you, we are all weakened in our journey to sobriety. You matter, you are special, and you ARE WORTH fighting for. If you dont believe that, I will believe for you. Getting sober isnt an easy path, but the journey is worth every second.

4 Likes

@ShinGodzilla. Just some thoughts

This came to mind reading some posts and threads where people are struggling

5 Likes

Epic words

Yes an no. Seems so simple now, but looking back it was so hard to come to that point. Addiction takes our minds for one hell of a ride

1 Like