Wild animals we adore

This one has been ranging around this side of town for a couple days.

8 Likes

Wolves are a favorite of mine too. Just saw a great show that gave reference to their demeanor and magical presence but can’t remember. I did save this the other day and keep reading it. You may enjoy. :thinking:

2 Likes

I love that! I’m saving it too. Thank you! :heart:

1 Like

8 Likes

A bat on my house, under window sill :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I hope he eats all the mosquitoes and spiders :laughing:

14 Likes

I usually stop and feed these guys leftover french fries :fries: on my way back home from civilization lol they love them.

12 Likes

He may be cute but he’s too close to the garden. He’s got to go.

4 Likes

The first 2 pics - I found this Pademelon joey in her deceased mums pouch the other day on the road. Unfortunately at this size they’re near impossible to raise. I spent 24hrs feeding every 2.5hrs and oiling her skin, sadly she didnt make. Not quite the success story I’m use to with raising wildlife, but an example of how tiny these babies can be. She was roughly 40 days old and weighed only 38 grams!!
The other pics are a few other success stories of some of the animals that were lucky enough to be rehabilitated :blush:

17 Likes

Saved her from the tractor :tractor:… Fed her some milk for about 10 day’s then set her free… :rabbit:

15 Likes

A little creature

12 Likes

12 Likes

Well camouflaged!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Bun on my laneway headed to work. I drove slow and he still stayed there. I chatted to him out the car window. He hopped to the side and watched me drive by :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

So what do you got to eat? :joy:

11 Likes

13 Likes

That’s so cool!

1 Like
14 Likes

Put an arrow to help y’all find the buck. I heard some noise and saw him when I was down there but I couldn’t get a good picture. He was pretty chill, just watched me while I walked by.

Saw lots of lizards today. This is the only one who let me snap a photo before running off

10 Likes

That is not me holding that thing

12 Likes