Work and stay sober

WHERE DO I START WITH LIFE N STAYING SOBER EVERY DAY … WHEN ITS ON UR MIND 24/7strong text****strong text

4 Likes

Coming here is a great first step. Be active. You fill find success stories, advice, support, fun, stories of failure. Stat by being active

4 Likes

I found reading books about soberiety were a really great step. Why not try:

The unexpected joy of being sober

This Naked Mind

3 Likes

meetings helped me stay sober maybe give them a try wish you well

1 Like

@Dessymantee_100 I hope you’re doing okay. We are here for you, do come back and talk to us :+1:

Welcome to the community - this is a lovely first step. We are not able to do this sober and need all the support available.
For me this community has been the most amazing support system. I try to spend as much time as i can reading the threads and soaking in all the stories - the advice and support. This is a very supportive forum with zero judgment - do look around and feel free to join in when you are comfortable - few of my favorite threads to keep me accountable are listed below. You may also look into joining a aa group and finding a sponsor for real life support.
Grateful that you are here with us and look forward to seeing you around…

Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #4
Checking in daily to maintain focus #56

Welcome here. First thing you have to do is figure out what time of the day/situation you started to drink. Then you gotta do a different route and pass that first bump. For me, it was a gas station that I stop at right after work, I started taking a different way to avoid that gas station.

Then you got to Enjoy how you feel in the morning when you didn’t drink. Everything goes smoother. Do you have withdrawals? Or just thoughts?